Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most expensive pint you have paid for

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Not a pint - but my sister and I paid $19 each for a cocktail at the top of the Rockerfeller Centre (Rainbow Room) years ago.....we figured you only get to do things like that once....which was true - it closed not long after and not sure i it ever re-opened.....

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
just remembered i paid £2.90 for a pint of fosters in April in the Walk-a-bout in Soho, london.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stella Artois was £2.70 in the Orange Square HH a couple of months ago. I believe it's gone up since.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually I would have paid £3.00 for a small can of warm Heinekin courtesy of Delta Airlines. Seems that all trans Atllantic carriers now charge for drinks. Strangely enough I lost my thirst on principle.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
The most I've paid is £4 in some swanky pub in the East End near Canary Wharf. My brother went to Norway and paid £6 for a pint.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I went to Sweden for a long weekend and spent the best part of 300 quid on beer at £5 a pop!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
My local (which just re-opened after a 15month absence) £2.80 a pint :nono:
The Duke, Shoreham

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
£2.85 in a pub next to the carling empire in london,£2.70 the other side?makes no sense to me

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
£4.50 for a pint of Hoegaarden in minimalist, and empty, pub in South Ealing. Then saw us get hammered 4-0 by Brentford

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Went clubbin gin Leicester a few months back, visiting a mate up there. Went in a club that charged £3.30 for a bottle of Smirnoff Black Ice. And it was, believe it or not, that cheap only because it was student night. f*** going there again.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The most expensive pint I've ever bought was in 1979 (when I was 16), for my then girlfriend, now my wife!

I'm still paying for it now :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I paid £3 for a pint on Norway many moons ago.

lancing ranger

Jul 11, 2003
18 years ago!!!!i worked in france i was only 17,i paid 4.00 a pint in a club,mind it was worth it as i ended up shagging the bar maid and she was twice my age but well fit,couldnt speak the lingo either at the time!!!!!!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
CrabtreeBHA said:
My local (which just re-opened after a 15month absence) £2.80 a pint :nono:
The Duke, Shoreham

and thats on top of the £2 door charge (Fri & Sat)! it a scandal I tells ya!

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
tedebear said:
and thats on top of the £2 door charge (Fri & Sat)! it a scandal I tells ya!

THE DUKE IS A VERY QUICHE PUB!, MY MRS WAS IN THERE fRIDAY NIGHT, I REFUSED TO GO AS I WOULD NOT PAY £2! PLUS NOT BEING A SHOREHAM BOY I WOULD HAVE FELT OUT OF PLACE. I CANT BELIEVE THEY WERE STILL CHARGING IT ON SATURDAY!
LAST TIME I WAS IN THERE THEY ONLY DID LAGER OVER 5%!

ARE YOU NOW GONNA CHANGE YOU NAME ."CRABTREEBHA"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here