Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2024-25 Loanee Tracker Thread

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
With respect to Livingston, if at 20 years old the best team we can find that wants him [Ben Jackson] on loan is in the Scottish Championship, he’s clearly never going to play for Brighton. What's the point in extending his contract?
Maybe we rate him higher than those not wanting to take him on loan
We must certainly rate him higher than Livingstone do - doesn't even make their match-day squads.
Assuming it is the same as last season, keep an eye out for BBC Scotland showing Championship games live on a Friday evening. Livingston should be one of the favorites to go up this season.
Tonight for example, for those suffering from a bit of a lack of football - it's not Livi or Partick Thistle, so neither of our loanees will be involved, but Hamilton Accies vs. Falkirk is there for free if anyone who wants a break from soaps or reality TV!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
We must certainly rate him higher than Livingstone do - doesn't even make their match-day squads.

Tonight for example, for those suffering from a bit of a lack of football - it's not Livi or Partick Thistle, so neither of our loanees will be involved, but Hamilton Accies vs. Falkirk is there for free if anyone who wants a break from soaps or reality TV!
I would hope anyone wanting to watch a bit of football tonight would be watching our Under 21s in European action. On YouTube

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Today in the PL and EFL -
PL:
Buonanotte playing for Leicester.
Championship:
ACD not in the Blackburn squad;
O'Mahoney leading the line for Pompey;
Beadle in goal for Massive against Burnley, who have Sarmiento on the bench;
Moran starts at Stoke.
League 1:
Offiah on for Blackpool;
Chouchane on the bench (Northampton);
(Exeter not playing today).
League 2:
Barrington gets a start at Grimsby;
McGill in goal for MK Dons;
BBB back in contention - on the bench for Port Vale.
Scottish Championship:
They've obviously eaten Ben Jackson! Nilsson on the bench for Thistle.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I've not seen Blackburn play, is someone decent keeping ACD from getting minutes? Or is he just too young/lightweight? Seemed very decent in pre season.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've not seen Blackburn play, is someone decent keeping ACD from getting minutes? Or is he just too young/lightweight? Seemed very decent in pre season.
The fans seem to quite like him - on their match day page ACD was included in many of the line-ups fans suggested. I'm guessing his non-appearance today is due to a knock (N.B. that is only a guess!)

Edit: confirmed as ankle injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here