Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That El-Abd 'tackle'...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kebab clattered into him and a definite penalty , in the 2nd half Bridcutt and McCormack collided with each other which the ref saw as a foul and issed a yellow card to Bridcutt

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It was a penalty, wtf was Adam doing?

I agree and penalty equals red card equals ten men.

No-one is more committed than Adam but he seriously needs to get a grip as every game he seems to end up in a personal vendetta of some sort.

One day this is going to cost us points as a ref wont necessarily see it our way and (as in Burnley for example though not Adam) an opposing bench will conspire to get him sent off.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if McCormack did himself out of something there because he went to ground so easily on many other occasions and spent a long time whining at the officials. If a referee thinks you're looking for it, it must cast some doubt in his mind if he's not 100% sure of a foul.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Not a tackle, a fair charge!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I agree and penalty equals red card equals ten men.

No-one is more committed than Adam but he seriously needs to get a grip as every game he seems to end up in a personal vendetta of some sort.

One day this is going to cost us points as a ref wont necessarily see it our way and (as in Burnley for example though not Adam) an opposing bench will conspire to get him sent off.

Doesn't quite add up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here