gus f***ing loves trying to defend!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Noone---JFC---Bridcutt---Lualua

---------Adgestein---CMS----------

This but Vicente for Noone and I think we should put Gonzales in goal. Got to be worth a try. Gus has not played the same team all season which means he does not know his best team. Surely you should know that is with four games to go of the season. The most consistent teams are the most settled. Lets hope it does not take him so long to work it out next year or we can look forward to more of the same. Think we will finish tenth which we would have settled for at the beginning of the season, but all in all a disappointing finish considering where we were.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
It's best we move on from today. We can't realistically make the play-offs and after today, I hope Gus rings the changes:

Gonzalez

Reyes
Dunk
Greer
Mattock

JFC
Bridcutt
Vicente

Lua Lua
Buckley
CMS

Subs:

Angrekren
Vincelot
Sparrow
Noone
Vokes

Good shout, looks very positive

cookie63

Feb 25, 2012
It'll be

Brezovan- shit

Calderon
El Abd
Greer
Painter- shit

Bridcutt
Dicker- shit
Navarro - under averag

Vicente- a class above everybody else

Barnes- I just dont know

CMS- Not lived up to expectations.

Good post - just a thought - you dont think Gus gambled today and was resting the other boys for tuesday and saturday??

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
get bored with seeing this because we never get it right think its easier to say same shite barnes, nav, dicker,sparrow ,then any other 7 as long as the 3 wingers r on the bench

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This is the team I want to come and watch.

Ankergren

Calderon~Dunk~Greer~Bollock

Bridcutt

Caskey~Vicente

Buckley~Smith~Lualua​

Subs: Brezovan, Barnes, El-Abd, Noone (is he fit?), Vokes

Get your best players on the pitch Gus.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's best we move on from today. We can't realistically make the play-offs and after today, I hope Gus rings the changes:

Gonzalez

Reyes
Dunk
Greer
Mattock

JFC
Bridcutt
Vicente

Lua Lua
Buckley
CMS

Subs:

Angrekren
Vincelot
Sparrow
Noone
Vokes

That I would like to see.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Can't believe gus doesn't know his best team yet,I bet 99% of us cold pick our best 11 without fail.Its obvious he is just giving every player a bash ready for the axe.

These selections of late have cost us dear:glare:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gus will play the team that he considers the best to geta win as we have to win our last 3 games and hope others drop points. It would therefore be counter productive to play JFC and Adgestein until it is mathematically impossible for us to reach the play offs.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Players like Noone , Lua Lua and Buckley have all played their best football when they have been settled in the side. Now I'm not saying we should accomodate all 3 as that wont work but they are forever being chopped and changed even after playing blinders that it is hard for them to get anything going. Would love to see us play 2 wingers , draft JFC back in to the bench as he was unlucky to not figure since his injry and also be good to see 2 up top with wingers, may not work but hasnt been given enough time to fully judge in live games IMO

Brezovan is an absolute liability , he has done alright in a lot of games but I dont know anyone that has faith in him and I'm pretty sure the defence have the same doubts. When he has one of his games then its a defeat for us. Unfortunately Ankergen is worse. New keeper absolutely essential.

Would like to see Agdestein on the bench as well

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Gonzalez

Reyes
Dunk
Greer
Mattock

JFC
Bridcutt
Vicente

Lua Lua
Buckley
CMS

Subs: