Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teaching jobs were so much easier to get in the old days.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Sadistic PE teacher - Mr Caines (did he really play for Bristol Rovers?)
Psychotic Maths master - Mr Brown (calmed down when he married Miss Smith)
Large breasted female English teacher - Miss Davis (we'll probably never know whether she did shag that 5th year lad)

Caines never did, Chisholm spoke of him in an assembly once.
I've heard of the "Davisgate" as it was nicknamed. Apparently it's true but that came from a guy who was a definite Jay from Inbetweeners type of character.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Psychotic Maths Teacher - Mr Hall - brilliant when he use to walk into Ms Xenou's lesson's and we all stand up as if he's Stalin :lolol: wasted a good 15 minutes with his mathematical ramblings!!!

Art Teacher Who Can't ****ing Draw - Mr Jones hands down!!! Use to smoke in his office whenever we put on Eye of Tiger on the Macs at the back of classroom.

Woodwork Teacher - Mr Allen - absolute legend, everytime you catch something he'll always say you should play cricket for England

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I agree Miss Davies fitted the English teacher description from the Viz add in all other respects. I was there from 76-81 so obviously we were in the same year.

I had long ginger hair at school so, from memory, that can only make me one of two blokes in our year.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I reckon all of us know at least one teacher who fits one of those descriptions: I reckon I was taught by four of them.

As a matter of interest, when did schools start talking about Year 7, Year 9 etc? When I was at school, it was the 1st year or 3rd year etc but everything's now changed (and I still find it hard to work out)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here