Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tariq Lamptey

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even if it was a youngster you knew all about making his debut for the club?

Maybe if he came on and scored a worIdy. But I don't maintain a forensic total recall of all things Albion. I can remember some VERY obscure shit from years and years back, but I certainly couldn't confidently tell you who our 9 wins came against last season. At a stretch I could probably tell you who our 6 wins came against this time. Maybe.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
. . . No he didn't.

He did, but it was in relation to a question about Giroud.

He said.

"Will he leave? No. He trained today. No ins and no outs."

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Watch the conference here, he states there will no in’s and no out’s
https://www.skysports.com/football/...at-stamford-bridge-according-to-frank-lampard
We know he does not want this lad to leave and they offered him a new contact

I've had SSN on all day and they have shown the interview a few times. For me the key thing is that he says that their window is 95% done at the beginning. Only after that does he say about the ins and outs.

You could also argue that Lamptey is not first team to him so isn't fully considered in the same breath as Giroud

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Watch the conference here, he states there will no in’s and no out’s
https://www.skysports.com/football/...at-stamford-bridge-according-to-frank-lampard
We know he does not want this lad to leave and they offered him a new contact

I think he's talking about first team squad players - for example they already have a confirmed out today in highly rated youth team mate of Lamptey's - Clinton Mola has joined Stuttgart. Announced 30m ago.

[tweet]1223274944924176389[/tweet]

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I've had SSN on all day and they have shown the interview a few times. For me the key thing is that he says that their window is 95% done at the beginning. Only after that does he say about the ins and outs.

You could also argue that Lamptey is not first team to him so isn't fully considered in the same breath as Giroud

You also could be correct but still worries me that Frank doesn’t want him to go and also they in the process of a loan deal of a player to Southampton

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You also could be correct but still worries me that Frank doesn’t want him to go and also they in the process of a loan deal of a player to Southampton

So if the player goes to Stains isn’t that an out!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
As I posted on here before - Chelsea just had an out 30 minutes ago - one of Lamptey's youth team mates has joined Stuttgart. Lampard was clearly refering to the first team squad (as almost all managers do when asked about transfers)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just over 6 hours to get this completed.

Exciting !

Is it holding up the Galgo to Villa ???

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Perhaps personal terms are taking a long time to agree on

I thought I was cautious. You are at a higher level. I salute you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here