Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And a crushing victory, well done Lukey boy

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just got in from work, missed the whole game scorecard makes it look easy win for us.

Lets hope we get to keep Luke all season, dengy fever can't touch this man...

jd312

Feb 19, 2011
Not so bad when the team is winning though. Time to get things going again. It's when the team are losing the pressure really builds.

Very true but I cant help but think that the rest of the batsman are holding him up a bit. Maybe it's time to hang to boots up. Sussex have lots of batting talent, as we have seen tonight. I'm a massive fan of Muzza's but starting to get a bit worried. Also, I've seen this season he has been getting out to fast bowling very often. I know it's a bit of a cliche but has he lots his eyes?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Very true but I cant help but think that the rest of the batsman are holding him up a bit. Maybe it's time to hang to boots up. Sussex have lots of batting talent, as we have seen tonight. I'm a massive fan of Muzza's but starting to get a bit worried. Also, I've seen this season he has been getting out to fast bowling very often. I know it's a bit of a cliche but has he lots his eyes?

He has talent and has had these spells before, he will come good.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

The season is still young. Muzzy has match winning efforts to come before the end of the season. Probably when wright is walking back for the humptenth time having on scored single figures.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing stat - the only other batsman who scored a ton against Yorkshire in a 40 over match was Tony Grieg on 1975 at Scarborough

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I like Will Beer, he looks as though he could do serious damage on a ripper of a pitch. Dropped a couple of rubbish ones in , whuch he can work on, but all in all a vg leggie in the making. Much more mature than a couple of years ago when he broke through.

TNBA

TTF

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Great innings from Wright he looks bang in form at the mo, as do Nash and Gatting.

Is Yardy just being rested with the four day match starting today?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Starc's opening two overs were the highlight of the match for me:

Starc to Nash, (no ball) FOUR
Starc to Nash, FOUR
Starc to Nash, no run
Starc to Nash, 2 runs
Starc to Nash, FOUR
Starc to Nash, 1 wide
Starc to Nash, no run
Starc to Nash, FOUR

Sussex 21/0 MA Starc 1-0-21-0

Starc to Nash, 2 runs
Starc to Nash, 2 no balls
Starc to Nash, 4 byes (free hit that came off the stumps!)
Starc to Nash, 1 wide
Starc to Nash, no run
Starc to Nash, no run
Starc to Nash, no run
Starc to Nash, 3 runs

Sussex 34/1 MA Starc 2-0-29-0

In fact his whole spell makes quite entertaining reading
http://www.espncricinfo.com/county-cricket-2012/engine/match/542747.html?bowler=53330;innings=2;view=commentary

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Great innings from Wright he looks bang in form at the mo, as do Nash and Gatting.

Is Yardy just being rested with the four day match starting today?

Think I was told he hurt his finger in training. Great night last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here