Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland fan here

safctillidie

Jun 2, 2004
Just thought id come on here and wish yous a safe journey on saturday. Those of you that are coming up will love the SOL which is by far the best in the country. How many do you think yous will bring up? there should be 27,000 plus on there so a good atmosphere. I know you are all looking forward to it but weve not lost at home all season and have only lost 2 league games in one and a half years.
anyways hope to see yous on sat and good luck for the rest of the season apart from sat!

safc 3 Brighton 0

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
reckon only between 750/1000 but we'll make more noise than that suggests cant wait to get there any suggestions for pubs on matchday? ive heard from a mackem who will be in the Londonderry drinking, wise choice to join him or not?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
safctillidie said:
Just thought id come on here and wish yous a safe journey on saturday. Those of you that are coming up will love the SOL which is by far the best in the country. How many do you think yous will bring up? there should be 27,000 plus on there so a good atmosphere. I know you are all looking forward to it but weve not lost at home all season and have only lost 2 league games in one and a half years.
anyways hope to see yous on sat and good luck for the rest of the season apart from sat!

safc 1 Brighton 3

even better

safctillidie

Jun 2, 2004
all pubs in the city centre will be fine to drink in, try to avoid Olivers tho. Places you should try and get to in the city centre are the Wetherspoons and even better if your over 18 Idols great pre match entertainment for home and away fans with lush skankily clad barmaids and lapdancers.

Fourthteam the londonderry will be fine m8 only £1.50 a pint on mathdays.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
who would have thought 6 years ago we would of had leeds, and sunderland fans signing up to this msg board for pre-match talk :clap2:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Who would have thought 6 years ago that they would spend a fair proportion of their day talking about the Albion on a Computer:nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rougvie said:
Who would have thought 6 years ago that they would spend a fair proportion of their day talking about the Albion on a Computer:nono:
Has someone been talking about the Albion on here today then ?
???

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Sorry Easy, my mistake:)

safctillidie

Jun 2, 2004
If your planning on drinking i nthe city just get off the metro in the city ctr.
All pubs including Idols ia a 5-10 minute walk over the bridge to the sol depending on how much u drink:drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Wetherspoons sounds good.

I am going to do all 654 of them in the country. :jester:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
fourthteamtillidie said:
reckon only between 750/1000 but we'll make more noise than that suggests cant wait to get there any suggestions for pubs on matchday? ive heard from a mackem who will be in the Londonderry drinking, wise choice to join him or not?

We had 1,250 at Crewe two weeks ago. I reckon we will have 1,400 plus at the SOL .... plus the giant flag!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I've been looking forward to this trip for a long time. Have enjoyed every NorthEast awayday over 27 years NUFC, SAFC and Darlo & Hpool !!! And the Albion have a good record at all 4 clubs. Saw us lose at Roker twice and win twice. Should be a draw then even though we're without Adam "Messiah" Virgo.

The Mackems are a very good bet to go up. Thanks for the drinking tips. Idols won't be good for my pacemaker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here