Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland, Carnival time part II

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
We have the giant flag winging it's way, fookin loads of balloons and the mighty singing voices of the seagulls with a new version of....

CHIM CHIMENY!!!!

:lolol: :flameboun :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is it just me, or are having balloons, comedy wigs and all the rest of it about as naff as having a bloke dressed up in a comedy animal suit? Just say no kidz :nono:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Good Lord THPP ... you're a miserable git!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I agree on the face of it it may seem naff, but the times we have had balloons etc, it has helped create an atmosphere and got a lot more would be silent fans joining in and singing ... thus engaging more support

Or maybe I was just a drama student for too long!!!!
:shootself

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Enjoy it guys - it wouldn't be a proper away game without people shredding there yellow pages and wearing stupid wigs!! Once again I am missing a proper quality away game.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Good Lord THPP ... you're a miserable git!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I agree on the face of it it may seem naff, but the times we have had balloons etc, it has helped create an atmosphere and got a lot more would be silent fans joining in and singing ... thus engaging more support

On the other hand tho, I'd pay very good money to hear the Albion travelling support bellowing at the top of their voices having first inhaled the contents of a large number of HELIUM balloons. Now THAT'S entertainment! :D :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Tom Hark said:
On the other hand tho, I'd pay very good money to hear the Albion travelling support bellowing at the top of their voices having first inhaled the contents of a large number of HELIUM balloons. Now THAT'S entertainment! :D :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We'd do that if we played Liverpool away...

"ehhhh, calm down calm down"

:jester:

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
No balloons, I'm afraid, but I'll be bringing a Yellow Pages, neatly shredded. Great to hear the Giant Flag's making an appearance.

PS: as an aside, and in response to Tom Hark, whenever I take balloons and hand them out before the game, everyone seems to love them. If I ever get the impression they're not appreciated, I'll certainly stop bringing them as they're not exactly cheap.

safctillidie

Jun 2, 2004
Cant remember any fans coming to the sol with balloons i think it will make the atmosphere even better and might even get a response from us safc fans:)

enjoy

f.t.m

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
balloonboy said:
No balloons, I'm afraid, but I'll be bringing a Yellow Pages, neatly shredded. Great to hear the Giant Flag's making an appearance.

PS: as an aside, and in response to Tom Hark, whenever I take balloons and hand them out before the game, everyone seems to love them. If I ever get the impression they're not appreciated, I'll certainly stop bringing them as they're not exactly cheap.
Ignore that misanthropic Hark fellow, the ballons are brilliant.

(He's right about the wigs though)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Soton Seagull said:
Excellent, I'll raid Monkey World on the way through! We can paint them blue and white and release them as the teams run out.

(The people of Harlepool, just down the road, will think it's a French invasion!)

Don't forget the monkey!!!!!
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here