Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stupidest people you've ever known

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
sod it, we've started on the americans

chatting to a nice american girl once saying how i would like to do the whole road trip across the states thing. oh yeah, she agrees, i then, FOR A JOKE, say, but then again i watch a film like deliverance and i think twice. despite my use of words like 'but' and 'think twice' and that in the film..well i won't say incase some people haven't seen it, she says (completely straight faced) 'oh yeah the countryside is just like in that film, its sooo beautiful':eek: :eek:

come ere, there's more

a friend of mine relates this story to another american, his only comment , 'that young boy in the film sure is one hell of a banjo player':p

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Continuing on the same theme, an American.

Paying by credit card in the states requires a form of ID to validate the card. Fair enough so I produce my passport as ID. She flicks throught it, asks me if this is all I have to prove that I am who I say I am (Jesus darlin' it doesn't get much more bleedin official than a feckin' passport) and then being sharp enough to spot my non-USA accent asks me where I'm from! Errr-doesn't it say United Kingdom on the front of the document that you've just insisted on me going back to the car for?!!

Hmmmmm........

Glad nobody put my name down!

Do'h

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Craig from Leeds:you wanker
Normal Rob :you're calling me a wanker - that's ironic.
Craig from Leeds :are you calling me an ironic?

Craig from Leeds is undoubtedly the most stupid person that i have ever met.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Normal Rob said:
Craig from Leeds:you wanker
Normal Rob :you're calling me a wanker - that's ironic.
Craig from Leeds :are you calling me an ironic?

Craig from Leeds is undoubtedly the most stupid person that i have ever met.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here