Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stopped and searched on the way to work

edna krabappel said:
Are you sure it was a copper?

You said he wasn't in uniform. Perhaps he was just some random bloke who fancied a crafty early morning feel?

:lolol:

Eeuww, I feel all cheap now. :(

He was in uniform but it was just a little 'Police' badge on the chest. Everything else was black.

I did get a Sussex Police 'Stop/Stop & Search' form with all the details on. Not sure, but under the 'Grounds' section it looks like he's written 'running like a mncer'. ???

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Look at it fom the coppers point of view;

(1) There have been burglaries in the vicinity
(2) You see Billy Mitchell legging it down the road

Well, what would you do?

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
edna krabappel said:
Are you sure it was a copper?

You said he wasn't in uniform. Perhaps he was just some random bloke who fancied a crafty early morning feel?

:lolol:

Perhaps he was the burglar black woolly cap and all that - :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Giant Seagull said:
Council dont seemed to have noticed, theyv'e still got signs up saying "Eastbourne, the good life just got better" :lolol: :lolol:
I do HOPE that they have also the sign in Arabic as well.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
However the police need to be accountable for their actions, ie why was the person stopped etc. Otherwise you end up with the situation in London where the OB were being accused of stopping a high percentage of blacks and yet as the correct procedures were not followed the Met were made to look very stupid.

My original comment comes after we got Section 60 at Vale and they had about 15 of us outside the pub and everyone asked for the crime reference as we had been doing nothing wrong and the police were basically bored.

They also stopped everyone coming out of Stoke Railway Station on a Section 60. They must give you a copy of their record of the stop and search. If they don't ask them for their number and station.

Still, at least it's better that those wankers at Northampton who removed their ID numbers in the hope that things would kick off and they would escape being identified when they attacked innocent fans.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Police are wankers.

I got followed from the Sussex roundabout in Haywards Heath to my new girlfriends parents house. At first I thought it was just a coincedence and I made sure I kept to all the speed limits.

But as I started going up country roads and they were still behind me I got a bit worried. Anyway I carried on and got to their house and parked, and then they come out and say hello to me and 2 bloody policeman come and start asking me 20 questions.

Apparently I looked too young to be driving such a nice car.

****s.

Another time I was stopped by the police for not giving way to them (no siren or lights) and I had to take my licence and insurance details to a police station. When I got there the police station had been made "part time" and there was no one there until 9 the next morning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here