Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stop Exploiting Loyalty - FSA Campaign

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I totally agree with the above, but people are losing sight of the very first paragraph of the very first post on this thread:

The Football Supporters Association are co-ordinating a campaign to stop Premier League Clubs increasing ticket prices and making changes to their concessionary ticket pricing.

To date, our club isn't doing that.

It's a salient point for me at my time of life where I have a son in the 18-21 age group and where I will be an OAP in the next few years. And I understand this is impacting fans of other clubs right now and potentially pricing out families and OAPs.

So, I am very much not giving the finger to the FSA campaign, I fully support it. But I do worry that people with an agenda will make it look like a protest against the Bloom regime and that would be utterly ridiculous. Therefore I understand the Supporters' Club point of view, even if I don't necessarily agree with it.

Albert is one of my pre match locals anyway, but if I'm there it's to show solidarity with those affected. We are incredibly well run and therefore incredibly lucky.
I'm not sure I have come across any BHA fan who would be minded to "protest against the Bloom regime".

If it was a concern for the BHASC that any protest might be misconstrued as against Mr Chairman then an email to, or brief telephone conversation with the Chairman could have disabused him of any such notion. Mr Bloom has never struck me as the sensitive, thin-skinned type in any event.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I'm not sure I have come across any BHA fan who would be minded to "protest against the Bloom regime".

If it was a concern for the BHASC that any protest might be misconstrued as against Mr Chairman then an email to, or brief telephone conversation with the Chairman could have disabused him of any such notion. Mr Bloom has never struck me as the sensitive, thin-skinned type in any event.
Exactly, why has it been deemed impossible to put TB in the picture as to what’s happening and why, whilst confirming the general consensus of our support?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

I think Barry Izbak explained the BHASC position very well. I'm glad there is a protest on Saturday at the Albert and I will happily support it in the company of Wolves fans. A show of solidarity with our opponents for me at least represents the spirit of the campaign much better than some Albion fans standing sheepishly behind a banner at the Amex that will be misconstrued by bad faith actors as a comment on our club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here