Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs Tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Also doesn’t help that the Club are not offering these remaining tickets up on “general sale” basis I.e. only available to ST holders and MyAlbion+ members. There are sure to be plenty of Albion fans who are not in these categories.

Now that is interesting i had not noticed that. The next home game is Forest and because of the promotions that too is ticket exchange open but IS on general sale. Wonder why the difference?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think it’ll be a little sad if we don’t sell out a top 4 Premier League clash at the Amex. I know there are a lot of excuses surely there are enough fans to gobble up those remaking tickets?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Category A games are also super-expensive.

Wow, you're not wrong. Just put our seats up for sale in the East Stand. Decent seats but was shocked they are selling at £58. Blimey!!!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I think it’ll be a little sad if we don’t sell out a top 4 Premier League clash at the Amex. I know there are a lot of excuses surely there are enough fans to gobble up those remaking tickets?
How are they going to get to the game?

The thousands of people that come from Eastbourne, Worthing, Haywards Heath etc on the train have got to get to either Lewes, Brighton or a park and ride site (and back again at night), and none of these by train.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

We have sold out. That's why the exchange is now open.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Also doesn’t help that the Club are not offering these remaining tickets up on “general sale” basis I.e. only available to ST holders and MyAlbion+ members. There are sure to be plenty of Albion fans who are not in these categories.

Yep exactly. Absolutely stupid decision, whoever made it.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's the trains. I've got to get there from Hurst and then back and it's all a pain in the arse.

I'll probably try, but with limited parking options etc. and a 5.30pm kick off, I'm not looking forward to writing off all of my Saturday trying to get to and from a game.

I'll probably try and cycle, but if the weather is shite then it could be a nail in the coffin.

And I'm supposed to be home to put grand kids to bed etc.

I HATE Saturday evening kick offs. I just don't see the point. It should be genuine family time - no football.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
How are they going to get to the game?

The thousands of people that come from Eastbourne, Worthing, Haywards Heath etc on the train have got to get to either Lewes, Brighton or a park and ride site (and back again at night), and none of these by train.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yep, this is the case here. I'm over for the week in Eastbourne. Not a chance I'm going to the game unless they call off the strike.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
Yep, this is the case here. I'm over for the week in Eastbourne. Not a chance I'm going to the game unless they call off the strike.

Do you still need to be a member to buy CAT A tickets, not just have purchase history? Seems to be a lot of tickets available that purchase history only supporters can't buy?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
May not help that the first line on the ticket page states ‘this match is sold out.‘It’s only if you read on that you realise tickets are available - wonder if that’s stopped anyone who has a quick look from buying?

The first line on the tickets site under Albion v Spurs says " On sale to A+ members or Season Ticket Holders (to buy guest tickets) and there's a big green button next to the text that says BUY.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Be fascinating to see how many people sack it off altogether. Other than one story on the club site (that I'm not even sure made it on their social media, but no doubt Chailey Jem will be on this like a flash to correct me), there doesn't seem to have been much to promote the alternative travel/shuttle bus/extra park and ride.

A real shame for the new boss's first game

The club have just released a new travel info article for the game and its one of the top 2 or 3 news stories on the site.
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2839406/travel-information-tottenham-hotspur

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

The game is sold out. The club have sold all the matchday tickets, well in advance, - even for a Band A fixture, even though there is a rail strike, even though its on TV, and even though its not 3pm. I think you mean - you're sad that we've not sold a chunk of the tickets twice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here