Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some good news maybe

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Great news, but lets keep hold of him for the foreseeable future. An important future albion star.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
butchy said:
good news for the lad!

nice to see that the official website is once again up to date with the breaking news

not sure the story has any provenance yet does it? Isn't it just speculation?

The official website does not generally deal in speculation but if it does come true then they are usually pretty effective at getting a story up once things have been confirmed

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
brunswick said:
i thought he was poor sat.

cant cross, cant pass, shots woeful & at fault for second goal.

Also there where time when he should of got forward to that massive space on the wing but stayed on his own in no mans land.

somehow others see him as a great player. me not impressed.

Dickhead:dunce: :tosser:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
brunswick said:
i thought he was poor sat.

cant cross, cant pass, shots woeful & at fault for second goal.

Also there where time when he should of got forward to that massive space on the wing but stayed on his own in no mans land.

somehow others see him as a great player. me not impressed.
I agree on the basis of comparison between him and who he has replaced (Kerry) and to some extent the other defenders, Tank - McShane - Kebab but to be fair he has only made 5 first team appearances and is only 18. Me and Russ slagged him off on Saturday as he made another schoolboy error for Coventry's 2nd goal only to find out on Sunday he blocked a goalbound shot when watching the highlights on TV. That puts him back in our estimation. If he gets into the U19 squad it wont be long before the Premiership scouts start looking at him .

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
joel lynch, im not saying he had a good game on saturday by any stretch of imagination. but he wasnt entirely to blame for that 2nd goal. its a team game and none of his team helped him out on that occassion or should he be able to stop all 3 attacking coventry players on that side of the pitch alone?
despite this he is only 18 and i personally would expect he is gonna make a hell of a lot more mistakes yet in his career. especially whilst he is so inexperianced. i also think he is much better than kerry mayo. so why dont we give him a chance instead of jumping on the poor lads back whenever he makes a mistake. all this will do his knock his confidance. something we can hardly afford to do whilst in a relegation battle.

oh and he did save a certain goalbound effort with a stunning tackle.
keep up the good work lynch

Last edited:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
well done joel! definatly got the makings of a fantastic centre half:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here