Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smash hit songs that you absolutely detest

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
For me, two stand out.
"Loveshack" & "Valerie"

I literally have to rush to turn off he radio but if its not an option , leave the area in all due haste

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Anything by One Direction, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Lana del Rey, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato (I'm just listing all the people fangirls obsess over now) and most songs by Nicki Minaj with the exception of Starships.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Back in the 1980's I RETCHED everytime I heard anything by Dexy's Bloody Midnight Runners......

And they looked like a bunch of twats as well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have an extreme dislike of Bohemian Rhapsody...... its an operatic dirge with crap lyrics and about 6 minutes too long. I was cursed to be a regular Top of The Pops viewer while it was no.1 for about 3 months and that song took up about 20% of the show. Grrrr...

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
I have an extreme dislike of Bohemian Rhapsody...... its an operatic dirge with crap lyrics and about 6 minutes too long. I was cursed to be a regular Top of The Pops viewer while it was no.1 for about 3 months and that song took up about 20% of the show. Grrrr...
just beat me to it. I could probably add most Queen songs

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Same as, but the Shuduppa your face that kept it off Number 1 was quality, for that reason only.

Joe Dolce should be nominated for some kind of outstanding contribution to music award for that achievement!

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
There was a hideous track by Nickelback about 10 years ago. Title escspes me. If you must listen to rock music let it be something will some balls like Motorhead rather than that soft rock dirge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here