Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Screensavers and Wallpapers

flopalob

Aug 11, 2003
Perth, Australia
Anyone got any good Albion screensavers and wallpapers as the ones I’ve got are poo. All help appreciated.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
At home I have Falmer - nice big picture too, but I couldn't find it when searched on google last week, so at work I have some crappy wallpaper with a dog shaped motiff on a brown background.

It's the best of a bad bunch.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have no wall paper and no screensaver at work. just dull old blue back ground. company policy

At home I have a picture of us lifting the div2 trophy and my phone has a wall paper of various celebration pictures form the championship years.

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
you have got a comma at the end of the link, so it doesnt work. edit it and then it will work:clap2:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
My screen saver is all the pictures I took from the game where we picked up the 2nd div trophy.

My wallpaper is Danny, Charlie & FDM singing we are the champs holding the cup.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
got the old 1998 albion screen saver with penalty shoot out quiz !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have a brilliant Falmer artists impression as a screensaver at home.

If you pm me with an email addy I'll send it to you later

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Withdean Wanderer said:
How do you convert the pictures/slideshow into a screensaver?

First
Make sure you know where on your computer the pictures are that you want to use (need to all be in one folder, I find mydocs/mypics/ss is a good folder to use.).

Then on the screen right click, click properties/screensaver/my pictures slideshow/settings/browse, browse your way to where you have your pictures stored. Click OK, click apply and it is done.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I've just been to that webshots.com above. Clicked on "Sports" to see if I could get a shot of Withdean, and it's full of (very young) cheerleading teams sharing their photos. Enjoy, Safeway.

Last edited:

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
tinx said:
I have no wall paper and no screensaver at work. just dull old blue back ground. company policy

Thats OK I too have neither, it just slows everything down and is only there for a couple of secs. anyway:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here