Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sasa Kalajdzic

Sarisbury Seagull

Solly March Fan Club
NSC Patron
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
They rejected a £50m bid for him last January from West Ham so I’m guessing he won’t be coming here anytime soon.

Different story now, he won't go for anywhere near that. His stock is not as high anymore as he had an injury plagued season last time scoring just 5 goals and he's just made 3 substitute appearances this time. Sevilla have also made a really poor start to the season - drawing 1 and losing 2 of their first 3 games - it's not a happy camp and they could really do with the money.

Could be an opportune moment to go back in as I do think he's the ideal profile of striker we're looking for. West Ham won't be going for him again either now they've got Scamacca.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Different story now, he won't go for anywhere near that. His stock is not as high anymore as he had an injury plagued season last time scoring just 5 goals and he's just made 3 substitute appearances this time. Sevilla have also made a really poor start to the season - drawing 1 and losing 2 of their first 3 games - it's not a happy camp and they could really do with the money.

Could be an opportune moment to go back in as I do think he's the ideal profile of striker we're looking for. West Ham won't be going for him again either now they've got Scamacca.

Everton it is then.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here