Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RWC Dilema Should I stay or Should i go....

Stay or go

• Stay here

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Go there

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
I have paid for accomadation and am due to get on the ferry at 17.00 this evening to head to Paris.

I have no ticket and dont want to pay over about £200 quid.

Do I bail out now and cut my losses (apx £100), as two other mates have done and watch it locally...

or

go for it in the hope that I will stumble accross a French or Kiwi person who wants to sell me a ticket for face value????

I have about 2 hrs to make up my mind.....

Apologies if you really dont give a fck.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
You wont get a ticket for face value!

FACT

I would still go and watch it in a french boozer with all the other english doing the same thing!

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
reckon it would be worth going for the experience, but wouldn't expect to get a ticket for £200.
Go to Paris, soak up the atmosphere and watch the game at one of those big screens.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd go for the atmosphere and sense of occasion and not even worry about a ticket. If one comes your way, go for it, but the chance is remote.

Not sure I'd go by myself though (not sure if that is what is happening here or not).

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
mmmm, i have been to all of the games so far and would not want to watch it anywhere but the ground....

I was also at the last World cup final in Sydney, i would be gutted if i wasn't in the ground.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
And Just think what a laugh you will have on the Ferry over, on the Trains to Paris a good old sing song and your body weight in beer :D
Although the journey home if we lose will be a bit shit :(

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
No, I am the driver - everyone else bar one who was 3rd reserve has bailed out....so its not even as if I would be travelling with BEST mates....get back sunday at 9pm so its a whole weekend...

mmmm, i have been to all of the games so far and would not want to watch it anywhere but the ground....

I was also at the last World cup final in Sydney, i would be gutted if i wasn't in the ground.

You stand to work hard and waste a lot of time and effort trying to get a ticket now.

But I'd go, try a little bit, then accept that you'll be watching a televised broadcast somewhere exotic - and enjoy the heck out of that.

You might still enjoy the party afterwards (and maybe only if you can also shrug it off if England lose)

The trip back could also be brilliant fun, or just head for a nice area of Paris and stay for the sights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here