Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal visit at the Amex tomorrow.

Drizzlecake

Oct 2, 2008
Hove
If anyone is interested, Prince Edward and wife Sophie are visiting the Amex stadium tomorrow, and also Brighton college and the Pavilion. Part of the Jubilee celebration stuff.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
If anyone is interested, Prince Edward and wife Sophie are visiting the Amex stadium tomorrow, and also Brighton college and the Pavilion. Part of the Jubilee celebration stuff.

Helicopter to bring them down, plus chauffeur driven car sent down to bring them back up. All justified by the terrorist threat to this pair of non-entities. They work so hard you know.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
That's alright, another £20 added to the coffers for tour fees :)

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Along with the D of Y they are, IMHO, the biggest two tossers associated with the Royal family of the modern age. Wasters and worthy of NOWT.
Anne, Charles and Liz are fab. Phil is funny; the rest, couldn't care a jot.

TNBA

TTF

Last edited:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Oh joy!!!
My favourite family of free loaders.
Did he win all those medals from Its a Royal knockout?

Prince+Edward+Royal+Wedding+Carriage+Procession+xVnAU5ZEf0Nl.jpg

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Did he win all those medals from Its a Royal knockout?

Three of them are just for his mum being queen!!

Decorations and Medals
10 March 1977: Queen Elizabeth II Silver Jubilee Medal
1990: New Zealand Commemorative Medal
2 June 2002: Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Medal
7 June 2005: Commemorative Medal for the Centennial of Saskatchewan
2012: Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Who the f*** are they and how much are they paid annually by tax payers to drive around looking at football stadiums?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Does anyone else think that this will give the club more publicity into areas of the general public that may not normally be aware of the club, a section that may well put money into our fine club via non game revenue? or are you just concentrating that its Prince Edward? Would you rather a member of the royal house hold did grace our fine stadium, raise its profile even further, brought us publicity and hopefully money or not?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Does anyone else think that this will give the club more publicity into areas of the general public that may not normally be aware of the club, a section that may well put money into our fine club via non game revenue? or are you just concentrating that its Prince Edward? Would you rather a member of the royal house hold did grace our fine stadium, raise its profile even further, brought us publicity and hopefully money or not?

not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here