on a snowman plough
Yes,

Send your request to

Ask Mr C Whyte nicely
Some Castle in Scotland
Secret Hideaway
Shitebag city
Scotland

Then form a queue behind Rangers for money owed.

f*** that.I will have that nice big lump of land with a ground on it that somehow GRFC still have.Rob the public purse and keep an asset as valuable as that.How does that work?and they call Celtic fans the beggers.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
It's a protest though, I'm sure Rangers fans will understand the whole thing and will want to help. If you're only paying 50p for the entrance, paying £17 as a token price for the programme is both very clever, and very devious!

Did'nt some English clubs do this in the 80's ? 25p to get in via the £5 programme and it could have something to do with Sunday football ?

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012
f*** that.I will have that nice big lump of land with a ground on it that somehow GRFC still have.Rob the public purse and keep an asset as valuable as that.How does that work?and they call Celtic fans the beggers.

Rob the public purse?

non payment of taxes, to be precise, withholding staff PAYE is technically not robbing! (approx £2m)

anyway, for the ordinary Rangers fan, shareholder and stakeholder, this has been a torturous process and it seems everyone has a misinformed, misguided opinion on this, Rangers are apparently tax dodging cheats got away with it etc...

I can assure you, no one on the blue side of Glasgow feels this way. For the mismanagement of a couple, millions have been punished and tarred.

Why would you want Ibrox? the land is practically worthless unless you are going to play football there, and perhaps attract 50,000 every other saturday. the main stand at Ibrox, in all its beautiful glory, is a listed building, in an area, which is well, shite!

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Did'nt some English clubs do this in the 80's ? 25p to get in via the £5 programme and it could have something to do with Sunday football ?

We did something like that when there was a miners' strike (I think) in 1974 and the power was turned off for 3 hours at a time. We played Rochdale on Sunday 20th January and to get in you were given a card making a member of the Dolphins Club ( I've still got the card somewhere!) it was illegal to charge for admission on a Sunday so that's how teams got round it! We won 2-1 - Ken Beamish and Tony Towner- crowd 18885

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here