Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Psp

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I might get one. Anyone got one? What are they like? Best games to get? Fifa any good? Tiger woods? How long does the battery last?

Cheers.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i've got one

they are graphically and soundly superb , a sharp pic , much much better then i was expecting

Fifas pretty good but frustrating with the little anologue stick , not sure about Tiger woods

and about 6 hours(ish , bit more i think)

hope thats helped:)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think the best golf game is the cartoony looking one - cant remember what its called but has had ace reviews. Woods is suposed to be good too. Would like to get Woods when I get some money actually, a few rounds on the way up to a long distance away match :D

As for footy - wait for Pro Evo, out in two weeks.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I wouldn't bother mate.

I've had mine for about 6/7 months now. At one time or another I have downloaded or bought just about every game and there is nothing that seriously is un-put-downable on it. It is near impossible to play on public transport and the battery life sucks.

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
I got mine from Japan a while back, and swear that it is the coolest little toy of the year. I happen to play it all the time on the Tube to work, and simply couldn't put down Ridge Racers, Tiger Woods 2005 and WipeOut. Ive got the new Tiger Woods 2006, and it's just so much more 'playable' (ie fun, easy to pick up and get into) than Tiger Woodson the PS2.

I've also converted a few DVDs onto my PSP (currently got Happy Gilmore on there...). Don't forget, it does everything an Ipod Photo does, oh, and it plays games and movies. And lets you browse the web. And it fits in your pocket.

Get one.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Think there should be something called a Giga pack coming out in the next few weeks, with that you get your PSP and a 1GB memory stick, think it ships with a 32MB one now. So hang on a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here