Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Profanisaurus

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
Haven't read this for ages but it is absolutely priceless.

Viz Comic

My current favourites being:

hush puppies n. Breasts so impressive that all men are rendered speechless in their presence.

twatriot n. Someone who waves a Union Jack and shouts 'Come on Tim', between every point whilst Tim 'Spoilt Bastard' Henman gets thrashed at Wimbledon again.

smackanory n. The heart-rending tale of woe with which heroin addicts routinely regale passers by in the hope of relieving them of their small change.

big brother is watching you phr. The wood-felling realisation, whilst watching a scruff video, that there is a photo of a grinning sibling on top of the TV set which must be laid face down before one can continue relaxing in a gentleman's way.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
The i phone 'Profanisaurus' app is sooo dangerously funny. Wherever I start reading it I am crying with laughter within a few minutes. Genius!!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fisherman's Jumper

A damp, overly hairy cunker, smelling not too dissimilar to a deep sea trawler captain's wool sweater after hauling in a net full of haddock. 'Having been accustomed all my life to ideals of a feminine nakedness gleaned from classical antiquities, I was somewhat taken aback on my wedding night to find that my young Thai Paypal bride had a right old fisherman's jumper between her legs (From the Memoirs of Guppy Saunders, 1964-2012)

First two inches are cold, the

A cry to indicate the urgency with which one requires the lavatory. I answered the urgent hammering on the door, it was Holmes, in the guise of a Greek Admiral, and possessed of a wild expression the likes of which I had never seen before. 'What is it Holmes?' I expostulated, 'Why, it's three in the morning'. 'There is no time for explanations, Watson' he gasped as he pushed past me towards my water closet, ' The first two inches are cold'. (from Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Enormous Loaf by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle).

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Funniest thing ever, I spent hours of quality lecture time at Uni laughing till i felt sick and that was in its early days.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Thought about contributing myself:

Harland and Wolf: A Chinese restaurant with a fixed "All you can eat for" menu, bound later to produce the launching of a "Tudtanic"...

John Brown's Shipyard: Establishment (e.g. Eton, AMEX North Stand), bound to produce a load of impressive "Queens" in later life.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
We have a copy in our office. In case its needed to draft a particularly impressive email to senior management about their attitude to our workloads.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Topical:

James Cameron's Camera euph A subaquatic Thora, which, despite repeated flushing, continues to inhabit the depths of one's u-bend. Named after the deep sea video equipment submersible that was used to provide footage of the Titanic, and which, every time it landed on the wreck or the sea-bed, caused a cloud of rust coloured particles to swarl about. An Alvin.

swiss tony

Aug 3, 2004
Honduras
liquor portal n. The hole in the space/time continuum found outside pubs which transports the inebriated to the safety of their hallways in the blink of an eye.

Too friggin right!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here