Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predicting the Blues - Rankings after the Oldham game

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
SeagullSimon said:
u appear 2 have left me out, ptb of the leaderboard?

I predicted 1-2

Page 8, Predicting the Blues - Oldham Athletic thread

Cheers,

Si
Sorry about that, Si. My fault. I've now added you to the working spreadsheet and your Oldham prediction will be taken into account when the Table is next updated.

For the moment, consider yourself to be in 20th place.

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
culvers said:
Dammit, i posted in the bristol PTB instead of the Oldham, oh well.:dunce:
Nothing I can do about that.

:lolol:

You are currently joint first with Trigger in the Hart's Shirt Stupidity League.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Must get annoying PtB when people edit their posts meaning you gotta change! good idea about posting as a new prediction though, saves the effort in trolling through all the pages, still I believe people should only guess once and cannot edit their prediction...whether we sign players or not :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
Must get annoying PtB when people edit their posts meaning you gotta change! good idea about posting as a new prediction though, saves the effort in trolling through all the pages, still I believe people should only guess once and cannot edit their prediction...whether we sign players or not :D

Facist :salute: :D

well, bearing in mind the usually dreadful quality of my predictions, I have to take great pleasure in my 5 points for the season opener. (Joint) top of the league with one game gone. I'm sure it won't last, but in the meantime I'll bask in the glory of it all...:clap2:

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
PtB,

I was trying to post all last week with no success. In the end I emailed Bozza asking to forward my (would you believe it, 3-1 Albion win) prediction to you.

Got a reply today to say that he too was offline for a few days.

Is there any way that you can confirm with Bozza that I did indeed make an all-too-rare correct prediction BEFORE the game which can be credited on the leaderboard. (Otherwise I'll lose the chance of predicting a result for every game this season and will have to be content with the twenty quid I took from BHABet.)

Appreciate anything you can do within the rules.

Ta. Le Premier Cru

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
Cheers PtB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here