Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poll - (not Graham) the great excuse for not going to Withdean on Friday thread....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

I aint going on Friday even though the Club desperately need by support co...

• I live too far away

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I have to work

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I have to babysit

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Its too expensive

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • I hate Withdean so I will sulk until 2010 then jump on the bandwagon

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

cos I'd rather listen to Filthy Hawes and Byrne baby Byrne..................or

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe a small percentage of this board just won't go cos they like to moan and the excuse will be that there are too many jubilant people celebrating the great news Falmer is on it's way.

:dance::dance::mexican::mexican::mexican::albion2::albion2:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How selfish of some people. The club 'desperately need the support' but some people either can't get to the ground, can't afford to go, have work commitments or would rather not leave children unattended at home.

Tsk - and they call themselves real fans eh?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
fishing.gif

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll be there cheering on D.W's blue and white army.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yorkie you must visit my lake sometime soon.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
As much as i'd love to be there all my money is being put by for the imminent arrival of our 1st grandchild and for my sons 18th birthday next month, And on top of that i'm in a bit too much pain to either get to the ground or sit through a football match at the moment as well. The best I can offer at the moment is listening to the radio commentary from the comfort of my own chair.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How selfish of some people. The club 'desperately need the support' but some people either can't get to the ground, can't afford to go, have work commitments or would rather not leave children unattended at home.

Tsk - and they call themselves real fans eh?

So...you going or not then?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
It's my final night in Sussex before I leave to go to Wales. It's cheaper for my boyfriend and I to go for a romantic meal than to buy tickets to a boring 0-0 draw.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm working till just before 11pm on friday

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I will be dropping off Mr Coach, Grandad Coach and Lil' Coach to represent us. The fact they have season tickets is of course, nothing to do with it!
I will be listening to Uncle Johnny on the radio and babysitting the other two ankle biting Coach's.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stag weekend in Valencia. :down:

make sure you have some valencia paella...it uses black rice ( squid ink), rabbit, chicken and whatever the chef has left over!

the best restaurant is at the south of the cathedral on the left of the park ( opposite the tourist office) ...the first one with orange ( I think it was canopy). they have a huge cooking vessel of paella in the window. its reasonable and you get HUGE helpings!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yorkie you must visit my lake sometime soon.

You're fishing very well with the bait you have already. :lolol:

Talking of which, I shall be beside a lake, but in France. My work colleague is taking her son with our tickets.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
make sure you have some valencia paella...it uses black rice ( squid ink), rabbit, chicken and whatever the chef has left over!

the best restaurant is at the south of the cathedral on the left of the park ( opposite the tourist office) ...the first one with orange ( I think it was canopy). they have a huge cooking vessel of paella in the window. its reasonable and you get HUGE helpings!!!

Cheers, mate. Being the glutton I am, and aboslutely LOVING paella, I'm well looking forward to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here