Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PLEASE do them, Blackpool

bummer - but a draw probably does us a favour really. #

We will have Blackpool as rivals this season, of that I'm sure.
We won't have palace as rivals I don't think, and murray (cnt) managed to blot his soiled copybook by missing potential winners, twice after he'd snagged their goal.
Same shit celebration of course, and the kit makes him look very dirty and unwashed. He certainly is a complete pillock.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bummer - but a draw probably does us a favour really. #

We will have Blackpool as rivals this season, of that I'm sure.
We won't have palace as rivals I don't think, and murray (cnt) managed to blot his soiled copybook by missing potential winners, twice after he'd snagged their goal.
Same shit celebration of course, and the kit makes him look very dirty and unwashed. He certainly is a complete pillock.

Not that you are bitter and twisted of course.

What's that sposed to mean anyway?
Do you just pour adoration on 'muzza' and wish him all the best?
Do you just "sit down" when asked if you hate palace?

You do know about the rivalry between us and the scummers, don't you El Presidente? :nono:

Some Brighton fans do, and I'm glad all over to see them lose or drop points.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What's that sposed to mean anyway?
Do you just pour adoration on 'muzza' and wish him all the best?
Do you just "sit down" when asked if you hate palace?

You do know about the rivalry between us and the scummers, don't you El Presidente? :nono:

Some Brighton fans do, and I'm glad all over to see them lose or drop points.

Having watched the Albion for best part of 40 years I do know about the rivalry, but that is all it is, a rivalry.

But vitriol and hatred against someone who has was a superb player for us last season, but ultimately was not wanted by Gus, no, I don't understand that.

Having watched the Albion for best part of 40 years I do know about the rivalry, but that is all it is, a rivalry.

But vitriol and hatred against someone who has was a superb player for us last season, but ultimately was not wanted by Gus, no, I don't understand that.

Oh alright, he's lovely - such nice eyes and a super little chap with that unique celebratory hand on the forehead. He left us for the money as he didn't relish the prospect of soaring with the Seagulls, but fair play to the sad cnt...... oops, I mean the Albion legend, for looking at other options just up the road :rolleyes:

I now feel a need to bath. Toodles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here