Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse - going "groupon" again on Saturday!

Jan 31, 2012
£10 to watch Zaha dive in the box, and Murray to score a penalty, rather than an exciting game? No thanks. Palace's form comes from penalties rather than decent display of football.

'rather than an exciting game', wot like your recent games against Brum and ipswich, where it seems a number of your fans were so riveted by the way you were playing........they left early ?

East stand renamed The Marie Celeste

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£10 to watch Zaha dive in the box, and Murray to score a penalty, rather than an exciting game? No thanks. Palace's form comes from penalties rather than decent display of football.

:clap: You forgot that Murray is a cheating diving **** too :) :clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do Groupon pay a chunk of the 17 ticket sales directly to St John's Ambulance as part repayment for the massive debt CPFC owe them after screwing them over?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Do Groupon pay a chunk of the 17 ticket sales directly to St John's Ambulance as part repayment for the massive debt CPFC owe them after screwing them over?

Probably not , as the palace fans raised the money and paid it off . I thought id better put you straight !

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I bet that made you feel really proud (of your Club):lolol:

At the time we paid the money to St Johns, we had no chairman or money in place to pay them. We paid them in full (and more) long before CPFC2010 turned up.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
'rather than an exciting game', wot like your recent games against Brum and ipswich, where it seems a number of your fans were so riveted by the way you were playing........they left early ?

People left just as early when we beat Sheff Wed 3-0, it's nothing to do with the football. More that some people need to go early to ensure they don't get home in the wee hours, especially on week nights for the folks in the family stand. Maybe they should follow the lead of the palace fans and just not turn up at all? Would that be better?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349461118707.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349461118707.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 43

Ive always been proud of my club but i was especially proud of the fans after this .

Really ? You are proud of a Club that entered administration twice and screwed over local businesses and two medical services ? Feck me - good job your a Palace supporter then - perfect fit. Did you enjoy the looting and arson as well ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Really ? You are proud of a Club that entered administration twice and screwed over local businesses and two medical services ? Feck me - good job your a Palace supporter then - perfect fit. Did you enjoy the looting and arson as well ?

Do you enjoy being a total tool on every single thread !

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Here is the latest

'Itishitison'

Palace megadeal

One ticket we give you £100
Two tickets we give you £250
Three tickets we give you £375

Turn up and you also get a free half time, half baked pie and bovveril

Key in code: DARNWIDDAPALISPISS

TNBA

TTF

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Here's what Millwall chief exec Andy Ambler thinks about it. Love the fact he can't even bring himself to say their name...

“Wholesale discounts, as another club are doing on Saturday through Groupon, devalue the season ticket.

“I don’t want to offer ridiculous discounts because that weakens the benefits of having a season ticket. I’m going to protect that value.”

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Well according to your lot, they're not actually fans, but plastics?

And more importantly, we score goals in the proper manner within good sportsmanship. We don't fall to the ground then waving arms at the ref. We may have had a blip, but hell. Our football recently has produced a lot of goals without the need for a spot kick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here