Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace Villains

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What person or persons associated with Palace do you dislike the most?
My list is ridiculously long and includes Hilaire, Coppell, Johnson, Pardew, Izzard and Zaha as the main scum

It's very hard to dislike Coppell given how well he did in his short time with us, despite the VD etc.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Chris Hughtons evil brother, leg breaker Henry Hughtons, and the Palace that glorified in it, and those that even now deny that the glorification happened.

I have however never seen a player so scared on a pitch as Henry in the return game. Basically one touch the whole game to avoid being tackled, and steadfastly refusing to go anywhere near the touchline due to the home fans, who gave him stick the whole game.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I have however never seen a player so scared on a pitch as Henry in the return game. Basically one touch the whole game to avoid being tackled, and steadfastly refusing to go anywhere near the touchline due to the home fans, who gave him stick the whole game.

I was at Selhurst about 10 metres from the incident, I was with my Palace mates, who instantly thought it was not a sending off as Ryan dived, then we saw the leg, I was nearly sick. Good Palace fans (and there are some) were ashamed, the idiots sing a song about it. Probably the worse foul I have ever witnessed live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really didn't like Kenny Sansom at the time,only because he was such a good player

Peter Taylor too

Sad what has happened to Sansom though. I always liked Peter Taylor, Spurs fans hated him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Dave Clark Five for singing that f*****g pathetic song "Glad All Over"...

Why hate a Tottenham fan because Palace decided it would be a good idea to have a Spurs fans song as their run out music. Totally Mickey Mouse of Palace, no surprise though.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
cos-5mins-matthew-wright-image-1-395359745.jpg

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Cor, that told him :ohmy:

Well it makes me feel better. :smile:. At least I’m not a melt shouting “sex offender” at a player who clearly isn’t anything of the sort, whilst an ex club hero was convicted of masturbating in front of a Mum and a young girl :ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It's very hard to dislike Coppell given how well he did in his short time with us, despite the VD etc.

Yessss, but, if you want to retrieve some of that former dislike, just recall the result at Palace when he was our manager.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
How the **** is this **** a pundit? Absolute bellend. Every time I see him on the TV I shout “Paul McShane” at the ****
The guy is so unbelievably thick. It is incredible that they have him speaking on the radio or tv - his stupidity makes my ears hurt.

Nothing to do with him being ex palace, he's just too stupid to listen to.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Never realised all these clowns supported them!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here