Mar 15, 2011
Is this thread going to continue throughout the year :lol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You make a good point.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I reckon Orlandi could be one of the best signings that Gus will ever make..... He looks the real deal to me. His recent injury put him back a bit but he looks to getting better and better each game. He has settled in very quickly and if he stays fit then a play off place must surely be within our sites this season, if not than definitely next!

I like him anyway :rock:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It did take Orlandi 3 or 4 matches before he really started to get hold of games.
Which is something I think we are just about through with Dave.
So worth remembering for Dobbie, should we ever see him again.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Orlandi was on the front page of the UAE's National newspaper this morning...Messi wasn't

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If we do play Swansea in the next round, Orlandi will be up for scoring against his old club.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

65162_10151420052285962_1762513478_n.jpg

Jan 6, 2013
I reckon Orlandi could be one of the best signings that Gus will ever make..... He looks the real deal to me. His recent injury put him back a bit but he looks to getting better and better each game. He has settled in very quickly and if he stays fit then a play off place must surely be within our sites this season, if not than definitely next!

I like him anyway :rock:

well said.
hi swans fan here. he was my favourite player at the swans and i was devastated when he left. Hes showing his class with you guys and was never given much of a chance to shine with us. now im always checking Brightons results, i hope you guys get promoted and maybe see you in the cup soon. :love:
p.s Orlandi is better than Messi
xxx

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
well said.
hi swans fan here. he was my favourite player at the swans and i was devastated when he left. Hes showing his class with you guys and was never given much of a chance to shine with us. now im always checking Brightons results, i hope you guys get promoted and maybe see you in the cup soon. :love:
p.s Orlandi is better than Messi
xxx

He has missed a couple of absolute sitters while settling in... I'll forgive him if he keeps on improving though :clap2: I like him as a spokesman and wouldn't mind seeing him captain us someday. Good player and seemingly a nice fella too. Hope to see you soon, either league or cup mate. cheers

Jan 6, 2013
can anyone photoshop orlandis head on to messis body when hes posing with the ballon d'or, im hopeless with things like that and itd make a good wallpaper.
thanks if you can
xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports