Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient v Albion. Is there anybody overseas . . .

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
. . . who has an internet link for the Sky Channel televising today's match, please?

I say "overseas" because sport links used in the UK don't always work out of the country.

I don't think there is such a link. You can get live scores on a PC but I don't think you can watch a live game. Why would Sky provide such a link? And if they did I wouldn't have thought it would be free.

I think the only way to see live Sky games is to subscribe, and it's probably a bit late now as it's only 10 mins to kick off.

I think your best hope is commentary on Seagulls World, I think its a pretty instantaneous subscription and there's a special offer of 99p (or at least there was a few days ago.) That's not bad even if you only get the one commentary.

Time to go home and turn on the box!

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Thank you for that. I appreciate your suggestions. Those in the know are able to watch any televised game free on the net. I'm not in the know.

I will just have to go in to town and seek out a British bar, but I don't hold out much hope of finding one that will show our match. They're too full of Man Ure, Arsehole Whinger's mob, etc.

Last edited:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Have been looking, but most live games avaliable online aren't avaliable thorugh sky they tend to come from chinese TV and I don't think Brighton vs Leyton O has the same appeal as Man U v Chelsea. So we might not get it.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I was given some Chinese links once before when I went on holiday, and it worked. I had the impression that any televised game was on. Do you happen to have that link, please?

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
No unfortunately. I was given the link by an old business acquaintance and I took it on holiday with me written down. That was a couple of years ago, and I haven't got it anymore.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Thanks guys. I'm off in to town now to see what I can find. I'll implore a bar owner with Sky to put the match on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here