Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open Golf Bets.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I need a British or Irish winner to complete a patriotic treble (British Lions won in Oz and England looking good in The Ashes).

Might have a couple of small bets on Americans. Will see who Steve Palmer has selected in The Racing Post on Wednesday.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
was going to stick £20 ew on big Phil but changed my mind

will probably opt for Kaymer, Colsarts and someone else ew...possibly Fowler. Had Rose last time out and won some serious money on Golf last year so hopefully that continues

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I like the look of Poulter. He has served his apprenticeship in Majors and has come close a few times. 60's available and worth a punt. I've also backed Els as defending Muirfield Champ and Open champ. He is an obvious pick at 30's - Surely you will get a run for your money with that kind of form.

Lastly I've had minimum stakes on Camilio Villegas. He has been off form but is showing signs of coming back to life. 250-1 is massive if he gets back to anything like the form of the later part of the last decade.

Mickleson is the one I might also back but feel I've missed the value here. That said 20-1 is not a bad price.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Do fancy Mickelson to have a good week but as said above missed the price on him now. He was almost 40s a week ago, half that today after the Castle Stuart win.

Colsaerts is a player who is starting to show a lot more consistency.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am sure the romantic in all of us would love to see Tiger win and break his recent hoodoo at Majors with a win at our very own major.

With the weather set fair he could have a huge week despite being cruelly laid off with injury for the past 6 weeks.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I am sure the romantic in all of us would love to see Tiger win and break his recent hoodoo at Majors with a win at our very own major.

With the weather set fair he could have a huge week despite being cruelly laid off with injury for the past 6 weeks.

Yes, that Tiger is a big one for romance. Good one, crodo. Back on form.

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
And not best price on ANYONE no doubt.

And you'll be lucky to get a fiver each way on with them during the offer. Between, them, Skybet and Bet365 it's really not worth the effort. Would rather just take the 1/4 odds first 7 with Hills whose prices seem fairly in line

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
And you'll be lucky to get a fiver each way on with them during the offer. Between, them, Skybet and Bet365 it's really not worth the effort. Would rather just take the 1/4 odds first 7 with Hills whose prices seem fairly in line

Paddy not bad either.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
always pickabout 5/6 ews esp with the bookies(some) paying out top 6,7,8,9 places
Fowler poss
Brandt SNEDEKER 45/1
Sergio GARCIA 30/1
Branden GRACE 66/1 Ernie ELS 33/1

Hideki MATSUYAMA 250/1 very small stakes

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Less than 12 hours to go. With Phil Mickelson leaving his driver in the bag he is going to take some beating in my opinion. The fast conditions will suit Tiger but not sure about his lack of game practice. It should be a great Championship. Bring it on:)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Usually find doing Phil Michalson EW pays when I can be bothered, usually just horses.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How the HELL am I supposed to concentrate on the Test match, The Open AND work tomorrow? One of the three is going to have to give....

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Colsaerts, Fowler, Kaymer and Gmac for me - all EW.

wanted to put a bit on Big Phil at 25/1 few days ago but my account was messed up - pissed off he's now 16s so left him out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here