Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Online orders

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
All resolved now, the DPD driver fixed their mistake. Apparently if they make a mistake like delivering to the wrong address, they either have to pay out of their own pocket the cost of the items or collect the item from the wrong address and then deliver it to the correct one. Fair play to this driver, spent his day off trying to collect my parcel and deliver it to me

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
All resolved now, the DPD driver fixed their mistake. Apparently if they make a mistake like delivering to the wrong address, they either have to pay out of their own pocket the cost of the items or collect the item from the wrong address and then deliver it to the correct one. Fair play to this driver, spent his day off trying to collect my parcel and deliver it to me
That explains a panicky phone call I had from a delivery driver once promising me that he would recover it and get it to me ASAP. I thought he was just being helpful.

papachris

It's great that you got your parcel back but it looks like DPD treat their staff dreadfully if they have to sort this out on their day off. And I guess at their own expense as well.
Mistakes happen. But DPD should bear some responsibility to resolve the situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here