Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official World Cup BETS thread**

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Oooh I feel all important now doing those asterisks and my first ever 'official' thread :) Sorry if this has already been done but I can't see anything anywhere and my search function is DEFUNCT.

Anyways, with the tournament a matter of days away most of you must have your bets on now to add a bit more excitement to proceedings.

I've got three on so far for a bit of fun so I can 'cheer' on some other teams, they are:

- Holland to win outright 10-1

- Germany-Serbia & Holland-Denmark straight forecast double 18-1

- England, Spain and Holland to win their group's 3-1

I'll probably do a few more as the tournie goes on for a LARF, like.

What about you, MATES?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll be doing shitloads of bets during the tournament on random matches, but for now my shit bets are:

£5 England to Win the WC at 8/1 = extra beer money to get extra pissed if we win!
£5 Peter Crouch to finish top goalscorer in the tournament at 40/1 = alot of money for someone who always scores skanky goals almost everytime he plays....crap bet but you never know!

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
I was going to leave it alone, and keep my powder (of which I haven't much left) dry for the coming season. However, I've been drawn into making a few small investments.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I fancy an e/w bet on Ivory Coast. Not going to bet on England.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm just going to do lots of TREBLE accumulators for each of the days games initially (lots of draws in the early games, good value).
Although I might slip a bluey on Holland to win the thing.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
£5 on New Zealand getting runner up in their group @ 22/1
£5 on Messi top scorer and Argentina to win it @ 20/1
£10 on Spain/Honduras group H single forecast @ 8/1
just that atm, but will do more as the tourney progresses.

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
I have an accumilator on England, Germany, Spain and Italy to win there first games.

On that note if anyone fancys having a free £25 on betfair, he is my refferal code, just enter this when registering.

U3FRF4HQF

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cardozo (100-1), Crouch (66-1), Forlan (40-1), Lampard (66-1) all to be top goalscorer e/w, quid on each.

Robin Van Persie top scorer outright 14-1 (shit odds!)

Uruguay, Germany, Spain, England, Brazil, Italy, Argies, Holland all to win groups accumalator, £1 stake.

Also done a accumalator predicting the top goalscorer of each country (Forlan, Anelka, Villa, Eto'o, Cardozo, cant remember the other 4 or 5).

Done a few accumalators on the first few matches as well, and will do some more after the first one ends! :thumbsup:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Cardozo (100-1), Crouch (66-1), Forlan (40-1), Lampard (66-1) all to be top goalscorer e/w, quid on each.

Robin Van Persie top scorer outright 14-1 (shit odds!)

Uruguay, Germany, Spain, England, Brazil, Italy, Argies, Holland all to win groups accumalator, £1 stake.

Also done a accumalator predicting the top goalscorer of each country (Forlan, Anelka, Villa, Eto'o, Cardozo, cant remember the other 4 or 5).

Done a few accumalators on the first few matches as well, and will do some more after the first one ends! :thumbsup:

I've got that aswell:thumbsup:

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I will be backing every match to finish 2-2,think I will need 5 results for a small profit. I did 3-3 in the last Euros and made a small profit.

Also HT/FT results,team A to be winning at HT draw FT.Team B to be winning at HT draw FT.Usually 14/1 or more and it keeps some of the matches interesting.

Have backed Holland and Argentina to win outright and Van Persie and Milito to be top goalscorer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here