NSC Naps Table

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps table.jpg

There were two winning naps today.

Don’t forget that the first race tomorrow is the 14:15 at Hereford.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Monday Hereford 3.15 QASPAL

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I had the first 4 winners at Flamingo Park in a Canadian so up today before Lingfield starts, need the winner in the last in RSA FOR A 5 TIMER.

Seeing you WEIRDO's only bet in the UK i'll throw one in.

5.30 Gorgous Goblin 10/1. Has the beating of these on its penultimate run on SR not OR.

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
I had the first 4 winners at Flamingo Park in a Canadian so up today before Lingfield starts, need the winner in the last in RSA FOR A 5 TIMER.

Seeing you WEIRDO's only bet in the UK i'll throw one in.

5.30 Gorgous Goblin 10/1. Has the beating of these on its penultimate run on SR not OR.

Thanks for your valuable input (Think it came 5th of 6) :rolleyes: - Be sure to join the next season of the naps table (starts on 31st March) - You'll be most welcome

Hope your 5 timer came in!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for your valuable input (Think it came 5th of 6) :rolleyes: - Be sure to join the next season of the naps table (starts on 31st March) - You'll be most welcome

Hope your 5 timer came in!

No it friggin didn't.:( Got FA at Lingfield and one more at Flamingo park, Still not bad for a Monday. Vaal tomorrow, high numbers favoured in sprints.:)

And thanks but I'll chuck up tips "whenever", as long as I'm beating Trigger thats the main thing.:)

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
No it friggin didn't.:( Got FA at Lingfield and one more at Flamingo park, Still not bad for a Monday. Vaal tomorrow, high numbers favoured in sprints.:)

And thanks but I'll chuck up tips "whenever", as long as I'm beating Trigger thats the main thing.:)

Unlucky on your 5 timer my friend.

'Trigger' has been great because he has been putting up tips for 5 months and doing better than the average punter. I challenge you to replicate this next time around.

It's not about short term gains, it's about long term sustainable profits - do you know your stuff or is it all about your speculative
Canadians?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Unlucky on your 5 timer my friend.

'Trigger' has been great because he has been putting up tips for 5 months and doing better than the average punter. I challenge you to replicate this next time around.

It's not about short term gains, it's about long term sustainable profits - do you know your stuff or is it all about your speculative
Canadians?

I started doing horses about 5 or 6 years ago. 3 years ago I had 4 four folds, 2 years ago 8 and last year 14 and one 5 fold. Usually after ascot on the flat. This year Ive had 2 so far so things are going in the right direction. The one today was a 10p canadian and only paid £32. The four fold last week for the same unit stake paid £250. I do a fair few combo's when I really fancy a few i do trixis for higher stakes, £2.50 or £5.

To me its about averages, 5 winners from 10 races is usually enough to make a profit, in fact 30% is usually the profit point. ie a couple of trixis and you only need a couple together at certain prices. Took me a year or so to get the hang of South African racing but thats managed to maintain my form through the winter. I have won money in tipping competions of racing sites as well. Its just a matter of finding the time.

I backed one on Saturday in an E/W lucky 15 at 66/1 bpg, and it came 3rd at 125/1. managed to get a 10/1 winner with it but that was my best bet that day. I dont do jumps, they fall of and fall over etc.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Exeter 4.00 RHUM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here