Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC glitching/refreshing

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m finding the site very buggy at the moment, it keeps refreshing meaning I lose any posts that I haven’t finished typing. Are there settings I can change or anything that can be done to make it a bit easier to use.

I’m using Safari on an iPhone or iPad.

Thanks
I had that too, flipping annoying. But now I've joined the dark side and paid my dues, my problems have been allieviated. Its like I'm in a nirvana land of not being reminded of the absolute tosh I've spent my money on or have searched for in the prior few days!!

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Mine has been horrendous the past few weeks and gradually getting worse.
It took me over 20 minutes to post yesterday because of losing text, being redirected from the page, keyboard closing etc.
Sometimes I end up just giving up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Except if you've quoted someone to reply to. I found in a recent unpleasant exchange the poster I was responding to had either deleted or heavily edited what I was responding to...you then get this weird hybrid of the two if you had started responding and wanted to come back to it later...not a big deal at all, and infact its an interesting feature of the coding that supports such sites that it does try to cope with nearly every eventuality of its users...

Screenshot their initial post, just in case :lolol: .

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Also been struggling with pages reloading for at least a month now. In fact I’ve had it happen whilst writing this post

However my latest issue is videos I have playing in the background stopping when I open NSC. YouTube videos mainly, using Safari on an iPhone. Presumably it’s an advert that’s cancelling out but who knows.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I have no issue with adverts either, but my iPhone/Safari experience is infuriating. It refreshes and jumps up and down constantly each time an advert loads up. I have also lost replies. I have been meaning to sort out payment for Bozza but I’ll be honest, I haven’t been on here much lately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here