Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC cracks me up...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It's a lad thing, when I was at school (about 1860) a slice was a nice piece of victoria sandwich and a chisla was something found in woodwork class.

Weshti

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
BrightonBird said:
They are made up words that are meant to be funny. Obviously the people who use them find them hilarious. I just find it all rather juvenile

You complete slice

It was just too damn tempting :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I must admit I do like 'Slice' (no, I don't know what it means). You can sort of stress the 's' as in "You sssssssslice!" And it ends nicely. Good word.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
NSC is top notch for expressions.

"Slice" is indeed quality. :cheers: "Chisla" is a bit :tosser: though.

However, the bloke who talked about Zamora as "different gravy" three years ago is god. :bowdown:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Gary Nelson said:
it is a bit geeky sometimes though.
'Do you like me'?
'Shall we all do some kind of song when we score a goal'?
??? ???

Spot on. Totally agree. I hate all that shite - like starting threads saying "Why doesn't everyone love me?" - err, cos you start threads like this! No names mentioned, Brighton Bird.

Or "shall I change my username?" Who gives a f***? There's so much endless self-promotion on this site - it does my head in. Thats my only real gripe with it though, there's some genuinely funny bastards on here - jbl, cts, safeway etc.

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
EP Sam said:
Spot on. Totally agree. I hate all that shite - like starting threads saying "Why doesn't everyone love me?" - err, cos you start threads like this! No names mentioned, Brighton Bird.

Or "shall I change my username?" Who gives a f***? There's so much endless self-promotion on this site - it does my head in. Thats my only real gripe with it though, there's some genuinely funny bastards on here - jbl, cts, safeway etc.

Yeh I agree with that but.....sometimes, after a few bevvies, we let off steam and...... well.... so what.... we all love the albion...live & let live ehh ?? discuss it all after the Wrexham game @ the Prince Albert

GN I thought you meant my pm box.

EP Sam I have never started a thread saying why people do not like me so :p

Good grief boy!:angry: If you are going to say that, get your facts right. ;)

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:wave: it was me ,that was ages ago , i was stupid for doing it , let it die please!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Sigull said:
Yeh I agree with that but.....sometimes, after a few bevvies, we let off steam and...... well.... so what.... we all love the albion...live & let live ehh ?? discuss it all after the Wrexham game @ the Prince Albert

Yeah, should be there hopefully. Already know a few people off NSC so it should be good to meet a few more.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
BrightonBird said:
GN I thought you meant my pm box.

EP Sam I have never started a thread saying why people do not like me so :p

Good grief boy!:angry: If you are going to say that, get your facts right. ;)

Fair enough, perhaps I was wrong. There was a period though, where even the most-lighthearted of jokey digs towards you brought out a kind of "everyone hates me" sort of reaction which I thought you were doing just to garner sympathy. It did irritate my a little bit but you seem to have put it behind you now to your credit, and have become a valuable contributor to the board. Perhaps you hadn't got used to the NSC sense of humour!;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here