Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich today

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If Norwich aren't in the bottom 3 with Swansea next May I will be mighty shocked

I'd like to see Swansea stay up, if only to prove that our style of football can compete in the Prem.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Surprised that Norwich don't look very good. Too many players trying to do things on their own and not knitting together like a team should play.

Lots of physicality from both teams but little skill.

TNBA

TTF

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Dont really care....they left us, and if we were to watxh every ex Brighton player we would need to watch most games....for me once they are gone thats it....I dont care..

so ya dont care about the Z man any more

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Surprised that Norwich don't look very good. Too many players trying to do things on their own and not knitting together like a team should play.

I'm not sure I agree with you there, Norwich more or less were the better team throughout and played some good, passing football at times but mainly lacked in the final third. I lost count at how many good crosses were put into West Broms penalty area with no avail.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don't like Norwich either, but Bennett is alright and I'm interested in how he's getting on.

I have no problem with Bennett himself, but if Bennett is doing well then it's of benefit to the Norwich cause and so, as bitter and blinkered as it may sound, I've no interest in either Bennett or Crofts playing well all the time that they're wearing canary yellow. I wish them every happiness and success in their lives away from football, but I'm fugged if I'm going to take any pleasure in seeing either 'playing well' for Norwich.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
BBC text feed posed the question today "Elliott Bennett: Norwich's best winger since Ruel Fox? Discuss".

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was really disappointed by Norwich. Very direct style, didn't get the ball to Elliott enough. West Brom did what they had to.

Could be a long season for Norwich.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
bobby z did show his quality with a great finish!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I have no problem with Bennett himself, but if Bennett is doing well then it's of benefit to the Norwich cause and so, as bitter and blinkered as it may sound, I've no interest in either Bennett or Crofts playing well all the time that they're wearing canary yellow. I wish them every happiness and success in their lives away from football, but I'm fugged if I'm going to take any pleasure in seeing either 'playing well' for Norwich.

Actually Bennett and Norwich doing well is in our interest as the add ons in his transfer deal will in part be dependent on them staying up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here