Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand Expansion + Away fans to be moved

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Would it be worth petitioning the club (well Paul Barber or even Tony B) to request that if they do manage to install a new deck of seats over the NS that this be made available to regular fans and not be another hospitality zone? The 1901 Club is already huge, plus the other hospitality areas. What the club needs is 1,000 extra voices in the NS to lift the atmosphere, which in turn lifts the players.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Would it be worth petitioning the club (well Paul Barber or even Tony B) to request that if they do manage to install a new deck of seats over the NS that this be made available to regular fans and not be another hospitality zone? The 1901 Club is already huge, plus the other hospitality areas. What the club needs is 1,000 extra voices in the NS to lift the atmosphere, which in turn lifts the players.

With that tiny shelf, for better or worse, it will be expensive hospitality seats.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Never going to happen I’m afraid.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
With that tiny shelf, for better or worse, it will be expensive hospitality seats.
I expect there are a number of current 1901 dwellers who would welcome a move back to the North though - their roots etc - which would open up space in the West where I bet they look to enhance the experience and drive sharp price increases whenever they next can.

IT's all part and parcel of the need to obtain self sustaining revenue goals.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I expect there are a number of current 1901 dwellers who would welcome a move back to the North though - their roots etc - which would open up space in the West where I bet they look to enhance the experience and drive sharp price increases whenever they next can.

IT's all part and parcel of the need to obtain self sustaining revenue goals.

I’d be tempted to move upstairs from the NS. Price permitting.

A comfy place pre match and at HT, different food options.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As a 1901er who still has a ST in the North, I would love to move my tickets to the North Shelf. The club could market it as a 1901 tier with atmosphere.
Do you go in twice?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Hahahaha

As if the club will listen.

They've already got a proven example of roof over fans making the atmosphere in the North shitter.

Now they are doing the same with a f***ing corporate box. Imagine that at the Kop end, or Elland Road even.

All about the money. Same as it ever was.

Still, something something fanzone

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
So would this mean we’ll be the BIGGEST club in South East England?

IMG_1339.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No. Whatever they are doing will already be decided.

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Do you go in twice?
No. It’s a ridiculous situation where if I give up the ST in the North I lose all the loyalty points gained since the start of the system, as the club won’t let me transfer them to the 1901 ST. So I have to keep hold of it and put it on the ticket exchange every week!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
No. It’s a ridiculous situation where if I give up the ST in the North I lose all the loyalty points gained since the start of the system, as the club won’t let me transfer them to the 1901 ST. So I have to keep hold of it and put it on the ticket exchange every week!
Crazy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here