Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Night everyone.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good night Oceanic you bloody genius. What an effing success your day has been. Go home, make yourself a congratulatory cake and tell yourself you are the best. Rub something uncomfortable on your expensive face and sleep with an innate peace we all wish for. You've got it. Got it thick and whole.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Meade's_Ball said:
Good night Oceanic you bloody genius. What an effing success your day has been. Go home, make yourself a congratulatory cake and tell yourself you are the best. Rub something uncomfortable on your expensive face and sleep with an innate peace we all wish for. You've got it. Got it thick and whole.

ouch !!!!!!

E

enigma

Meade's_Ball said:

:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What a sad twat, going to such lengths to post a load of bullshit and and fictional drivel on NSC just as some kind of tedious wind-up. What kind of sick fool gleans pleasure and entertainment from such an activity ?

Tch.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Oceanic said:
Got to retire. Got to be up at 5 as I've got an early start, got to be in London by 7.

It's been great doing a spot of fishing this evening, caught myself a few big fishes. God, some of you are so gullible it's unreal.

Take care sweeties, night x x :lolol:

Night night, dont let the bed bugs bite :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here