• Nay: it’s horrible

Votes: 201 34.1%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
V neck you sure :facepalm:

I'm loving the new home kit. Collar undone of course. Lovely stuff.

I PREDICT THIS TOP WILL BREAK SALES RECORDS. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]

Looks like i'm right on this again. The black away top i predicted a few years back would break records at the time and it did.

[MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I can't really vote in the poll as I don't think the new kit is "horrible". I'm just a traditionalist and BHAFC plays in blue & white stripes.

We all know that the design has been changed to milk more money out of the fans. I have never bought a Nike product on ethical grounds and I'm not starting now.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I can't really vote in the poll as I don't think the new kit is "horrible". I'm just a traditionalist and BHAFC plays in blue & white stripes.

We all know that the design has been changed to milk more money out of the fans. I have never bought a Nike product on ethical grounds and I'm not starting now.

What do you mean milk the fans ? Isn't the whole idea about selling shirts and coming up with new ideas about maximize sales revenue ? Nobody is forced to buy them. You could grumble that the price you pay is a bit ott.

As for being traditionalist we have quite a few times played in non stripes.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion.htm

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
What do you mean milk the fans ? Isn't the whole idea about selling shirts and coming up with new ideas about maximize sales revenue ? Nobody is forced to buy them. You could grumble that the price you pay is a bit ott.

As for being traditionalist we have quite a few times played in non stripes.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion/Brighton_and_Hove_Albion.htm

I was under the impression that this changing kit every year was a relatively new thing, purely to bring in a bit of cash to the club. but it seems that its actually nothing new at all. Having had a quick look through that it seems that with a couple of exceptions kit has always changed after a couple of seasons. Im guessing that the volume of shirts sold has increased massively in the past twenty years or so, and certainly between and for a couple of decades post war, kits would not have been high on the list of purchases for most people, so wouldn't have been the big money spinner it is now!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'm really hoping for a reverse away kit, white with blue pinstripes, trim and a blue collar.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

I reckon that means you should vote thumbs down then...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Only just realised there's a horrible yellow stain that runs down a bit of the side of the shirt and the shorts. Very naff. And very Southend United.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On the long journey from hate to love.

I get a shirt every three seasons or so.

Think I might bag this fella. I do like exceptions.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I haven’t brought a football strip for years but am tempted on this latest design.

What are these sizings and fittings like this days?

I’m in my mid thirties with a bit of excess baggage around my torso area.

Large or extra large likely to be required?

It’s not that ghastly flab hugging material is it that became popular in rugby a few years ago is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I haven’t brought a football strip for years but am tempted on this latest design.

It’s not that ghastly flab hugging material is it that became popular in rugby a few years ago is it?

Not trying to be rude, but go bigger!

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Not trying to be rude, but go bigger!
Mine came today and it's definitely a looser fit than the last 2 shirts I've bought. Not enough to go down a size though

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Do the club have a returns policy if I need to alter the size. Hate buying online.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I have always got an xxl even when 'slim'. The last home shirt had a weird collar so even though the body looks like all previous, the shirt hangs too low and looks like something a 90s dart player might wear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here