Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] New North Stand flag?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I love both flags...

Shitting all over what someone else has gone to some effort to do is really disrespectful....Please don't.
You're right and I did praise the old flag, despite the... design issues.

But yes you are 100% right and I apologise to those making the flag.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I didn't realise we even had a flag in the North, as I stand in N1D, why doesn't it go sideways anymore like it used to or are our side not worthy.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I think it’s safe to say little can/is being done on the the noise level so it might be an idea to be a bit more visible prior to kick off (Everton managed it quite well) firstly I’d stick those four flag bearers from the pitch behind each exit from the stand to the concourse (they could be supervised by a steward to prevent the unlikely event of silliness and ensure they are wrapped up prior to kick off and put away safely H&S style) and the club need to be petitioned to allow a few more flags/poles etc into the north for pre match purposes. What happened to the DK banner and the two alternate blue/white white/blue seagull flags?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Any news about NSK or anyone else organising a new BIG flag? I'm sure the club might even sponsor it if approached. I would strongly suggest that if it does happen that it is club focussed (e.g. a seagull) and not a tribute to individuals. De Zerbi and Mitoma may go, but the club will remain.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I reckon 5 or 6, large flags which are attached to poles which you can waves the whole game. That would look nice

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Any news about NSK or anyone else organising a new BIG flag? I'm sure the club might even sponsor it if approached. I would strongly suggest that if it does happen that it is club focussed (e.g. a seagull) and not a tribute to individuals. De Zerbi and Mitoma may go, but the club will remain.
Donate the DeZerbi flag to Marseille’s rapist & drug offenders community centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here