Votes: 18 9.8%
  • Stay with Nike

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Other Manufacturer (Please state)

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Could also do like an increasing number of clubs and design it in-house.

Under Armour kits were excellent in terms of quality and design, i wish they'd gone further into football kit manufacturing. I liked their Spurs stuff and some of their St Pauli kits were great too. I've a couple of Under Armour things - trainers, hiking tops etc - its really good. Nike are absolutely dreadful cookie cutter nonsense, and the quality is crap too - sizing is all over the shop.
I really like some of the away and thirds that Man United and Arsenal have had off Adidas, they're streets ahead of the rest it seems. They love a clean simple line and a bonkers touch, its great - i'm jealous cos they're two of the most unpleasant clubs around dammit

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Wouldn’t mind a bit of Joma to be honest, having said that this year’s Nike kits are pretty solid, but I always fear another horror show is just round the corner.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Unfortunately the club will continue with Nike and charging stupid money for average clothing.
With the away kit only being for this season and not used the following as the third kit - it suggests that we will be having a new kit manufacturer next season (a deal would have already been signed a long while ago now and just not announced)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd churn out the same kit every season in the exact design from the late 70's. No sponsor. Make it iconic.

I know it's about money and this would never happen. But that's what I'd do.

Peter Ward.jpg

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Anyone who does non-generic jerseys and will let us have stripes on the back as well so it doesn't look like a 50/50 jersey

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
With the away kit only being for this season and not used the following as the third kit - it suggests that we will be having a new kit manufacturer next season (a deal would have already been signed a long while ago now and just not announced)
I viewed that move a little more cynically and thought it was just another way to make money.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
adidas please - sick to death of nike's "slim it" which roundly prevents me from buying half the merch I would have done

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think we're going to stay with Nike for a long time. The deal seems to suit us from a business standpoint even if the designs are pretty lackluster they still sell very well and now we're WORLDWIDE MASSIVE it must help there too.

Adidas don't do much more than Nike on the design front, they're just a big nicer quality if you ask me. I could take it or leave it. We're never going to get the retro ranges like Newcastle, United etc so it would just be more of the same.

I'd like to see Macron because they seem to actually care about kit design. But the quality is crap.

Umbro would be lovely.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Adidas .... and take my cash now

Wozza

Custom title
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Don't want to to start a new thread but the amount of new (generic) training ranges each season, is pretty wild.

New yellow stuff (at bottom) looks particularly cheap - but isn't, obv.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here