Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Other Manufacturer (Please state)

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sepp Blater should design the women's kit.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Whoever voted for Castore is either a troll or hasn't read about all the problems and complaints Newcastle and Villa received who have now both cut their contracts with Castore and moved to Adidas.

I voted Adidas but would happily also have Puma as a supplier.
Unfortunately it's not going to happen as the club are very loyal to both Nike and American Express and have strong relationships with both.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Didn't we have UK based manufacturers back in the NOBO days ? I say we revert to a UK based supplier, who sources materials ethically AND then I'd happily pay the current price as it might be slightly more justifiable.

The club, indeed ALL clubs, need to sort this out as the current system is abhorrent bordering on criminal.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Having looked at Forest and Leicester Adidas bits, i have to say they are a bit crap, all generic just slap a club badge on it stuff.

Man U, Arsenal, Newcastle as "Better supported Clubs" seem to have more exclusive interesting bits or 3rd kit or training gear made for them. I'm guessing, as much as i'd like the unique bits we'd end up with adidas stuff like Forest and Leicester.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bukta please. Late 1970s style - so really uncomfortable to wear, but looks amazing

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Won't it just be another sweat shop in Asia where employees are exploited or have any of them got an ethical employment policy.
It better not be, i want mine hand made by someone earning at least 15 pounds per hour in a modern expensive to run factory in Wales employing 1000 people’s the shirt will be the same price right,

schmunk

VAR is a net positive
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Balenciaga, obvs...

b-feat.jpg

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
We had this debate a loooooong time back...And I will say now, what I said back then. I would like Adidas, but on the one condition they have the Trefoil logo on it, otherwise they can stick it.

Failing that, either Puma or Kappa will do.

Albion, England & Adidas forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here