Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neighbours DRAMA

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Wow, how exciting.

I've been watching Neighbours for years and years and I don't remember anything as big as this before.

Bit lame when the plane was going down, then it cut to a shot of the moon and the next thing you know everyone's splashing about in the sea.

But still, HOW EXCITING!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I haven't seen it yet, but do you remember the episode when Karl kissed Sarah, Billy Kissed Caitlin and Anne was a bout to catch them, and then Ben had a crash in his racing car.

That was by far the most gripping episode. Dotting between the three stories. :thud:tastic

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Some of them have gotta die, I'm sure of it. But I don't know who, so I'll be setting my alarm for 1:40pm tomorrow again.

Haven't been this EXCITED in years

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Bluejuice said:
Some of them have gotta die, I'm sure of it. But I don't know who, so I'll be setting my alarm for 1:40pm tomorrow again.

Haven't been this EXCITED in years

You may be pleasantly surprised about a couple of the deceased.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
According to someone at work who was on hols in Oz a few months back one whole family snuffs it, Robinson survives (presuming he was on the jet?!?)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Referee!!! said:
I can't believe Connor is actually Serena's mum. :eek:
What's more shocking is that the bomb was set by Steph's baby using telekinesis (It was possessed while she worked on a bike owned by a serial killer who swore vengence from beyond the grave with his dying breath).

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Silent Bob said:
What's more shocking is that the bomb was set by Steph's baby using telekinesis (It was possessed while she worked on a bike owned by a serial killer who swore vengence from beyond the grave with his dying breath).

Shhhhhh! Don't spoil it for everyone.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
BarrelofFun said:
I haven't seen it yet, but do you remember the episode when Karl kissed Sarah, Billy Kissed Caitlin and Anne was a bout to catch them, and then Ben had a crash in his racing car.

That was by far the most gripping episode. Dotting between the three stories. :thud:tastic

I remember Anne, and if I remember rightly she was HOT.

:love:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Things went down hill after Scott stopped humping Charlene in the auto repair shop in my opinion

neighboursf.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here