Neighbours - a few questions

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
london_seagull said:
and i thought i was a neightbours nerd :p

:lolol:

Its either looking up real "character" names of neighbours actors or Law revision. I'd say I'm spending my time wisely.

So nott only has she aged 10 years in 6 or 7 and completely changed her face, she's forgotten her real name.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
AdrianDINho said:
I would. But I would do anyone at this moment in my life.

200px-Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
You've just RUINED it for anyone who didn't see the lunch time edition.

NICE ONE Tommy

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
A few years ago the Skully's had a son who played football in England, it was a made up team but he was once said to be "going out for a pint with becks." He didnt make it and went on to captain the school team and was rubbish.

1066gull

when the old lolly was on neighbours, i actually used to watch it.:ohmy:i stopped around when karl and lizzy got together.

Oct 25, 2003
culvers said:
A few years ago the Skully's had a son who played football in England, it was a made up team but he was once said to be "going out for a pint with becks." He didnt make it and went on to captain the school team and was rubbish.

his team was called "barnsford" i believe

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
turienzo's lovechild said:
sorry, i just assumed everyone who watched neighbours was either a student or unemployed:(

Or on flexi time.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Virgo's Haircut said:
I caught the end of Neighbours the other day. Did I see Emma Bunton in it, or did I imagine that?

Yes it was Emma Bunton, that was the only episode I caught last week....bizarre. Obviously it was very believable with the quality acting and great storyline. Sadly I have now started full time employment and no longer have time to watch it.

I don't get home until 7 so I can't even watch Hollyoaks although watching it recently it seems to have gone downhill (if that's possible), they need to get some new quality girls on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here