Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neighbours - a few questions

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
1. What the f*** was Julian Clary doing in it? Is he seen as a British cultural icon in Oz?

2. This thing with Izzy and the footballer, who's he meant to be then?

3. When did Lolly get noticeable frontage? I got the raging horn staring at her 15 year old body as she whined on about her teenage problems.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Bluejuice said:
1. What the f*** was Julian Clary doing in it? Is he seen as a British cultural icon in Oz?

3. When did Lolly get noticeable frontage? I got the raging horn staring at her 15 year old body as she whined on about her teenage problems.

1. think they just tried to get as many english celebs in it as possible and julian clary and emma bunton were the best they could get.

2. i assume he is just any random fotballer don't know how big english football is in oz? maybe perth seagull would know.

3. i was thinking that today as well, maybe all this stardom from her part in neighbours has gone to her head and she's got a boob job in the last couple weeks... :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
1) What a crap selection of celebs they ended up with
2) Why didn't they get a real footballer?
3) You obviously missed the episodes of her in bikini:love:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Bluejuice said:

dude you really SHOULD get a job ..

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Withdean Wanderer said:
1) What a crap selection of celebs they ended up with
2) Why didn't they get a real footballer?
3) You obviously missed the episodes of her in bikini:love:

again mark, why don't you stop thinking about your penis, its boring, honestly any chance you get and you are there... get a grip boy!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bluejuice said:

1-its all they could get

2- he played a footballer in footballers wives aswell(but italian that time)

in neighbours he apparently plays for arsenal and according to karl is ''one of the best upcoming players in the english league''. as he is having a fling he hasnt scored for a month

3-she always has. tis good

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Re: Re: Neighbours - a few questions

REDLAND said:
dude you really SHOULD get a job ..

But then I would be MISSING Neighbours, that's no good

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Not having the time to watch neighbours anymore I demand some pictures. :p

Here we go, just for you, Louise Carpenter:

birthday.jpg

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Bluejuice said:

birthday.jpg

Could have sworn she used to be called Shannon, but Zack(?) was also called Shannon so they used middle names? *Mustgetoutmoreorreviseforexamsinsteadofpissingaboutonhereandwatchingneighbours*

But, phwwwwwooooooooooooarrrr.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bluejuice said:

birthday.jpg

:lolol: thats what she looked like in 2001. if you see how 'lolly' looks now its just IMPOSSIBLE to grow up that quick.....and change face!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
She has actually aged an extra 2 years since we last saw her (on top of the years she would have ACTUALLY aged)

For those who are interested, this is the Lolly on our screens at the moment:

AdelaideKane089.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Re: Re: Neighbours - a few questions

mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:

2- he played a footballer in footballers wives aswell(but italian that time)

in neighbours he apparently plays for arsenal and according to karl is ''one of the best upcoming players in the english league''. as he is having a fling he hasnt scored for a month

i must have missed the one where they said about him being an arsenal player or was it in the frst bit of todays episode cos i was in the shower, i missed 10mins cos my bloody clock is wrong ... ah well i'll just have to watch it again tonite what atouch life

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
lolly isnt that fit i dont think. it's her voice, really annoys me. bit like that bit of totty in holloaks. fit but annoying voice!

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Marty McFly said:
Could have sworn she used to be called Shannon, but Zack(?) was also called Shannon so they used middle names? *Mustgetoutmoreorreviseforexamsinsteadofpissingaboutonhereandwatchingneighbours*

But, phwwwwwooooooooooooarrrr.

I'm RIGHT!!

http://www.perfectblend.net/neighbourhood/bio/carpenter-louise.htm

Naming Louise proved to be full of complications for her parents. Firstly, Lou and Cheryl decided on calling her Shannon, but Gaby Willis from across the street had also chosen that name for her son, born on the same day. So Lou and Gaby's father Doug were filing the names at the registrar's office and realised the babies would have the same names and live doors apart, they were forced to choose middle names to set them apart. Doug chose 'Zac', and Lou chose Louise, after his own name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here