Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Need a new Digital Camera - Any Suggestions

Sep 1, 2010
http://www.parkcameras.com/14731/Fujifilm-Finepix-JX200-Silver.html

I would start off looking at something like this.
If you spend another 50 quid then you will not see the difference in picture quality but the build quality might be a bit better. If you like I could send you the details for someone to speakto from Park who would give you a good deal, thats if you wanted to go into a shop and have a decent selection.

Oh it is so difficult, I am tempted to buy one over 12 months at a higher price and get the quality. The Fuji may be great and you obviously know your stuff. I dont drive so getting to the shop is hard. I guess i am gonna have to fork out if i want a better and bigger lens. I wonder if Tony Bloom can buy me one

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Yeah it is hard. Well, after you choose one send me a message and I will get you a good deal if you like. They do mail order.

Sep 1, 2010
Yeah it is hard. Well, after you choose one send me a message and I will get you a good deal if you like. They do mail order.

Mate that would be brilliant. Out of interest, do they do BNPL deals or credit terms? just in case i feel i wanna go the next step up in photography.

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I think they do now, let me know what you choose and I will get you the best price. The director is an albion fan and sponsors some games every now and again.
When you decide then me know the one if you want credit and the other if not.

Sep 1, 2010
I think they do now, let me know what you choose and I will get you the best price. The director is an albion fan and sponsors some games every now and again.

Okay will have a look. I am never a rusher as i am a design weirdo where i have to like every single detail before i buy it. I will take a look on that website and have a look. Thank you very much!! Will PM you sometime soon:thumbsup:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Any chance of a good deal on a

Olympus SZ-30 MR Black? Credit not required!

If I buy it I will have a 7 month old Lumix TZ10 with a five year warranty available (4yrs 5 months left) if anyone is interested. :D

Last edited:

Racek

Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh

If I buy it I will have a 7 month old Lumix TZ20 with a five year warranty available (4yrs 5 months left) if anyone is interested. :D

I will find ot for you tomorrow.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton

If I buy it I will have a 7 month old Lumix TZ10 with a five year warranty available (4yrs 5 months left) if anyone is interested. :D

How much do you think you may want for the Lumix? Also is the warrenty transferable? Cheers

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I have a Panasonic Lumix TZ8 and it is a crackin little camera,i think you will find that the vast majority of Jack Straw's photos were taken from a TZ7.

Sep 1, 2010
I have a Panasonic Lumix TZ8 and it is a crackin little camera,i think you will find that the vast majority of Jack Straw's photos were taken from a TZ7.

Oh is that the model he uses, he has shown me his camera but i could not remember what it was. I am sure he said he was getting a better one soon too. I think being sensible this may be the one to buy

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
This picture was taken at the last Withdean game by my TZ10. Full zoom (Family Stand) (300mm) from Block D in the South Stand. :)

re-sized version of original

Attachments

• familystand300411resized.jpg
    familystand300411resized.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I have the same camera and it's only after I got it that I realised what a f***ing excellent photographer I am, I have taken some frankly amazing photos since I got this camera and all taken on auto or with the onscreen guide too :rolleyes:

Yeah me too !!
I go to a music festival most years in April - last year I took some fairly good photos but this year after upgrading the photos were just SO much better.
Love this camera :love:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Casio Exilims are very good, used them for the last 5 years and normally get one every two years from supplier as we use them on another contract at work.

markw

Aug 28, 2009
I have a nearly new Ricoh Cx2 that i am selling, paid £239 last november and taken less than 50 shots, It is a very good camera and as new, looking for £120

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here