Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My finger smells funny

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The desperate flailings of a man who knows he has been BEATEN on the thorny issue of CAPITALS.

I spent three months on NSP when NSC was unavailable to me, so I KNOW what I\'m talking about.

BULLY.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
more importantly, its Friday afternoon......

Attachments

• panties.jpg
    panties.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 13

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Whenever I rub my fingers behind my ears (just where they join my head), my fingertips always end up smelling a little bit of cheese. ?

I fear this is a mild fungal infection, which is often transmitted by close sexual contact with the more intimate parts of a womans anatomy :bigwave::bigwave:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I fear this is a mild fungal infection, which is often transmitted by close sexual contact with the more intimate parts of a womans anatomy :bigwave::bigwave:

The mental image of Easy with his ear in his other half's mange tout is a little disturbing thanks very much! :eek::lol:

I have these kinda like, little spots just under my bottom lip but above my chin. If I sort of bend my bottom lip back over my teeth and scratch the little spots then my fingers really smell of cheese too. Really strong cheese an' all.

Bizarre.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have these kinda like, little spots just under my bottom lip but above my chin. If I sort of bend my bottom lip back over my teeth and scratch the little spots then my fingers really smell of cheese too. Really strong cheese an' all.

Bizarre.

Could they be leftover crumbs of really strong cheese?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A month or so ago you told us you couldn\\\'t care less as long as YOU have a good time you blimmin LIAR. ???

Well, if I;M having a good time, then generally SHE;S having a good time.

I think she goes bowling.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You should see where she sticks her fingers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here