Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My finger smells funny

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whenever I rub my fingers behind my ears (just where they join my head), my fingertips always end up smelling a little bit of cheese. Not even a strong cheese really, maybe a Dairylea Slice or something. I shower every morning and wash behind my ears, and theres no actual residue I can see, but this curious smell persists regardless. Its not pungent enough to transmit itself to 3rd parties (unless I was to hold my finger close to their nostrils), and to be honest, I don’t think its altogether unpleasant anyway. It just strikes me as being a little odd.

Does anyone else omit some slightly strange odours after rubbing a certain part of their anatomy ?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Whenever I rub my fingers behind my ears (just where they join my head), my fingertips always end up smelling a little bit of cheese. Not even a strong cheese really, maybe a Dairylea Slice or something. I shower every morning and wash behind my ears, and theres no actual residue I can see, but this curious smell persists regardless. Its not pungent enough to transmit itself to 3rd parties (unless I was to hold my finger close to their nostrils), and to be honest, I don’t think its altogether unpleasant anyway. It just strikes me as being a little odd.

Does anyone else omit some slightly strange odours after rubbing a certain part of their anatomy ?

No, but then I wash every day. You, sir, clearly do not!! :sick:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
That is the basis of aromatherapy. Each part of your body relates to a food stuff. Some dairy, some meat products, and some vegetable. They stick long needles in and it releases the relevant fragrance.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No, but this morning I walked into the disabled trap (which doubles up as a convenient gents for those people local to it, because the proper gents is miles down the corridor) and it REAKED of B.O.

Now I can understand how a trap may stink of fart or SHIT, and I can understand how a person can smell of B.O, but how can a toilet cubicle smell quite so repulsively of stale sweat. I can't even think of any particularly FAT twats sitting nearby who might be responsible.

Most odd.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
No, but this morning I walked into the disabled trap (which doubles up as a convenient gents for those people local to it, because the proper gents is miles down the corridor) and it REAKED of B.O.

Now I can understand how a trap may stink of fart or SHIT, and I can understand how a person can smell of B.O, but how can a toilet cubicle smell quite so repulsively of stale sweat. I can't even think of any particularly FAT twats sitting nearby who might be responsible.

And the person after you is now telling your work colleagues it was you ...............

This is what happens when the government imposes a smoking ban.

All sorts of unpleasant odours have started to float up nostrils that previously enjoyed the beneficial effects of passive smoking.

The smell of the average pub this week is DISGUSTING.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy,

Forget about the cheese. Of far more importance, is the total lack of CAPITAL letters in your post.

What is wrong?
Youre absolutely SPOT ON Hiney.
Do you know what I think it is ? I\'m concentrating SO HARD on avoiding any errent //\'s cropping up in my posts, that Im losing focus on the FUNDAMENTALS, which is, of course, the strategically placed CAPITALS to provide EMPHASIS.

I can only thank you for bringing this to my attention, and provide my assurance that I will STRIVE to reinstate this crucial element to my contributions.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Youre absolutely SPOT ON Hiney.
Do you know what I think it is ? I\'m concentrating SO HARD on avoiding any errent //\'s cropping up in my posts, that Im losing focus on the FUNDAMENTALS, which is, of course, the strategically placed CAPITALS to provide EMPHASIS.

I can only thank you for bringing this to my attention, and provide my assurance that I will STRIVE to reinstate this crucial element to my contributions.

You really are struggling Easy.

The use of capitals, is of course an individual thing, and everyone should follow their own style. There are however some words which DEMAND to be CAPITALISED, and must NEVER, EVER be typed in lower case letters. 'CRUCIAL' is one of them.
:angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You really are struggling Easy.

The use of capitals, is of course an individual thing, and everyone should follow their own style. There are however some words which DEMAND to be CAPITALISED, and must NEVER, EVER be typed in lower case letters. \\\'CRUCIAL\\\' is one of them.
:angry:

I disagree.
You have to take into consideration the overall CONTEXT of the particular SENTENCE in which the word is appearing. Whilst crucial is always a PRIME CANDIDATE for capitalisation, you must still be careful to avoid an element of OVERKILL when using them, otherwise any semblence of emphasis is LOST amongst a sea of excessive words in CAPITALS, which can only serve to diminish their overall IMPACT.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
This is what happens when the government imposes a smoking ban.

All sorts of unpleasant odours have started to float up nostrils that previously enjoyed the beneficial effects of passive smoking.

The smell of the average pub this week is DISGUSTING.

was thinking the very same thing this lunchtime after popping in the White Hart in Crawley for a lunchtime pint.

You now have to put up with the stench of sweaty drinkers. Was going to order some grub but decided against it due to the smell of the beer monsters at the table next to me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Here is the sentence;

"I can only thank you for bringing this to my attention, and provide my assurance that I will STRIVE to reinstate this crucial element to my contributions."

In what POSSIBLE context could it NOT be CRUCIAL to capitalise the word 'CRUCIAL' in that sentence?

Hiney - adjudication please.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
On a loosely related note my poo had an unusually large amount of nuts in this morning. How do they get there? I haven't eaten nuts for ages

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I think Lord Bs capitalisation of the word DISGUSTING in his post was TEXTBOOK.

I fear Mr Kraay is venturing towards complete and utter OVERKILL in the capital stakes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
For what it's worth, I agree with you Easy. Comedy capitals only remain comedy when used appropriately.

Mr Kraay needs to sort his f***ing banter out, QUICK smart.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If its good enough for Lord B and SIMSTER, then its good enough for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here