Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My dad died today

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
My dad graham garred block d died this morning leaving me and my mum and sister.Dad got me into the albion and was my best mate to go to the football with.I don't think i will go through anything else quite like this.Dad,mum and i went all the staurday gillingham games except two, darlington and scarbro'.Loads of Goldstone games and season ticket holders at withdean.
I'm not sure if any of you knew him on the board but all i can say is that he was bhafc through and through.Miss you and love you dad.

Graham Garred Feb1956 - Jan2004

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
shite, very sorry to hear that

:(

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sorry to hear of your loss, may your Father Rest In Peace

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I knew him and I'm not sure what to say really. Except I hope he's gone to a better place where the Albion aren't so crap.

I will remember him for his larger than life personality and reasoned debate about the club he loved so much.

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Really sorry to hear that, and he really sounds like a gem. If it makes you feel any better at all, we have all got to go through this and i am not looking forward to it. Take care of your Mum and Sis.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very sorry to hear that.

At such a young age as well.

Deepest condolences!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very sorry to hear of your loss, and he was hardly any age at all. He'll be there with you in spirit in Block D.

Many condolences.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
So sorry to hear -

didn't know him, but

R.I.P.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here