Newhaven
I’m definitely not buying it Crispy….bonjour :wink: :smile:

IMG_1545.jpeg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oh thank you. I think we’re of a similar vintage (and I know you love The Clash) so I think you’ll enjoy it but would love to hear your thoughts about it in due course 👍
You’re welcome :thumbsup:

Yes I’m sure we have plenty in common, born the same year, grew up in Brighton, Albion fan and enjoy listening to punk music.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
My copy has been delivered and while I have not started it yet, I was pleasantly surprised by how many pages there are. It is a mighty tome and I look forward to reading it.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Huge thanks to Jack Straw and Peteinblack for buying it. I really hope you enjoy it.

It’s currently taking a couple of weeks to be received from Amazon as they’re printing to order and don’t yet have a batch of 50 or so in a warehouse somewhere. Hopefully that will speed up with the more orders they get.

The book has also appeared on Waterstones website today for the first time, which increases the choice of where to buy it from.

Anyway, thanks again and for the kind comments.

Cheers, Stuart.
Your taste in (indie/punk) music is superb - a kindred spirit punk::thumbsup:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Oh brilliant! Glad you’ve received it ok. Any good so far?
Yes, really enjoying it. The topics you cover are really interesting, and you've a 'flair' style of writing and expressing yourself!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here